Injury Report: Vol. 5 (Updates in 1st Post) | Crosby, Sheary Out with Concussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Which is the possibility I want to see the most. Sometimes these things hurt ya the day after. If they wanted to be safe with a 2-0 lead and your biggest investment, then so be it. I am all for that being the case.

We will see warm ups tomorrow night.

Such a long way away.

I actually have my own beer league game tomorrow as well so I'll be missing the game either way. I may catch the tail end of it. So you'll all have to melt down or party hard without me depending on what's going on :).

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I'm thinking Sid feels fine but there was no way they were letting him back in the game. Rest him today and the morning skate tomorrow just to be sure and if he feels good still we will see him at the pregame skate tomorrow. And as others have said I hope the only update we get from Sully is "he's being evaluated"

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
I'm thinking Sid feels fine but there was no way they were letting him back in the game. Rest him today and the morning skate tomorrow just to be sure and if he feels good still we will see him at the pregame skate tomorrow. And as others have said I hope the only update we get from Sully is "he's being evaluated"

I agree about the precautions, but I'm skeptical about how fine he is. Hopefully he is unquestionably good to go for tomorrow.

in the mean time F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I say if he's OK we hide it as long as possible. Then Wednesday after the team starts their pre-game skate we blast his theme song and he repels from the rafters.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I say if he's OK we hide it as long as possible. Then Wednesday after the team starts their pre-game skate we blast his theme song and he repels from the rafters.

That would be awesome, but knowing the Pens that's exactly how we'd lose someone important to injury.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
I guess I don't understand why anyone thinks he's fine. He looked pretty ****ing bad and groggy for a good 2 or 3 minutes. And you don't come back from a concussion in 2 days anymore. I'd love to be wrong but I'm not seeing it.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

Sid at practice today?

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
"Very encouraging toward us" means nothing. The players have been told to shut their mouths when asked. The fact that he was at the optional practice at all appears positive at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad