Injury Report: Vol. 2 (Updates in 1st Post) | Daley LBI, Will Be Evaluated in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
IR Olli and create cap room. For me, the Pens need to bring the piece in on defense. Meaning a D man who can offer grit and some solid play. Do I give up a number 1? For the right controllable guy yes. But the expansion draft is going to create some hard decisions as to who to protect. Any feelings on L Schenn from the Arizona coyotes.

Yeah that would feel kinda like food poisoning.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
IR Olli and create cap room. For me, the Pens need to bring the piece in on defense. Meaning a D man who can offer grit and some solid play. Do I give up a number 1? For the right controllable guy yes. But the expansion draft is going to create some hard decisions as to who to protect. Any feelings on L Schenn from the Arizona coyotes.

I want no part of Schenn... please. People are worried that Maatta doesn't fit our system? We don't need a Scuderi 2.0 trying to fit under our style under Sully.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
He is not a top 2 guy, but he is not a bad 5/6 guy with some skill and grit. He is somewhat cheap and has two years of control. Just a thought.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
With everyone's attention on the upcoming goalie situation with expansion draft, the fact that they're going to have to expose a good d-man is being overlooked. That's why I think Maatta was in play at the deadline. If Vegas has the chance to grab Maatta, Schultz, or Dumoulin, they're gone.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
Maatta and a timeline, but still have not news on Rust. I'm worried he's out for the season.

Starting to think that myself. Sullivan said it wasn't season ending, but didn't flat out deny it. Been what, over a week now and not even an initial update or prognosis?

Awful news about Maatta. If anything, I figured his injury wouldn't be long term.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
With everyone's attention on the upcoming goalie situation with expansion draft, the fact that they're going to have to expose a good d-man is being overlooked. That's why I think Maatta was in play at the deadline. If Vegas has the chance to grab Maatta, Schultz, or Dumoulin, they're gone.

Overlooked by whom? We've been talking about moving Maatta here for at least a month.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
good news bad news. LTIR more cap room. Bad news the Pens still have to give up assets and or picks. I really don't think a 6 million dollar forward is the answer. I do think a solid D man is.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Yeah that would feel kinda like food poisoning.

:laugh:

I thought Arizona got an OK deal on him for a low price, but after watching him a few times this year I can say that not only has the NHL passed him by but he's declined quite a bit on his own. I'd consider Generic WBS Fill In #1 or even Ollie with a broken hand as the better option. Mostly kidding on the Ollie part.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I don't like the Habs but I hope they **** up the Jets tomorrow. If I was not working I would try and get a ticket and go

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
League wants to reduce concussions but refuse to do anything about a hit from the numbers by Buff. This f*****g league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad