Injury Report: Vol. 2 (Updates in 1st Post) | Daley LBI, Will Be Evaluated in Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Quick look says only 4 Pens have suited up for every game. League average is 5.6 suited up every game for their teams. So not too far off.

*I'm not a stats major. Could indicate injuries or strong farm teams giving players call up opportunities. Does not take into account relative player skill levels. Etc etc.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
No game day skate, so we probably won't get any player updates until HCMS has his pre-game presser around 5pm. That's not to say we will get an update, of course.

::EDIT::

Looks like I was wrong about updates ...

Last edited:

Mattpilf

Jun 28, 2016
No game day skate, so we probably won't get any player updates until HCMS has his pre-game presser around 5pm. That's not to say we will get an update, of course.

::EDIT::

Looks like I was wrong about updates ...

6 weeks... At least he can shake some rust off right before the playoff.

What I don't understand is, how we hear about Maatta and a timeline, but still have not news on Rust. I'm worried he's out for the season.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
6 weeks... At least he can shake some rust off right before the playoff.

What I don't understand is, how we hear about Maatta and a timeline, but still have not news on Rust. I'm worried he's out for the season.

Rutherford said he would be back for the playoffs, but not sure when in April.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Wonder if two coming up means Schultz is also out...that would really suck...

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
That's pathetic that they're not even recalling Pouliot after they lose 2 of their defensemen. Like they're just not giving him a fair shot.

I wouldn't look to deeply into it. Playing against Columbus tonight probably isn't the best time to recall DP. Seems like JR wants some meat and potatoes at the dinner table tonight.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Can the pens IR him till the postseason and use his cap space to get someone at the deadline?

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
IR Olli and create cap room. For me, the Pens need to bring the piece in on defense. Meaning a D man who can offer grit and some solid play. Do I give up a number 1? For the right controllable guy yes. But the expansion draft is going to create some hard decisions as to who to protect. Any feelings on L Schenn from the Arizona coyotes.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
IR Olli and create cap room. For me, the Pens need to bring the piece in on defense. Meaning a D man who can offer grit and some solid play. Do I give up a number 1? For the right controllable guy yes. But the expansion draft is going to create some hard decisions as to who to protect. Any feelings on L Schenn from the Arizona coyotes.

Luke schenn. Uh no thanks. Slow and sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad