Boston Bruins VII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
Everyone laughs at getting Staal but I think he would be a fantastic get for our 4th line center and would allow Kurarly to move to LW and TF to RW

Kurarly Staal Freddy could be a good fourth line. Staal has some playoff pedigree

I'm not saying give up the farm for Staal but could be a good add for cheap and depth.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Someone should just post the link to this thread on his tweet and put "for anyone what wants to know who JTS sources are"
I mean he legit made a story that sounded exactly like my overreacting post about trading Coyle, Kuraly and Wagner. Maybe I should start a stream of consciousness blog about my feelings on the Bruins.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Everyone laughs at getting Staal but I think he would be a fantastic get for our 4th line center and would allow Kurarly to move to LW and TF to RW

Kurarly Staal Freddy could be a good fourth line. Staal has some playoff pedigree

I'm not saying give up the farm for Staal but could be a good add for cheap and depth.
Staal would be an upgrade on all our centers not named Bergeron so yes. But he also doesn’t like this organization so perhaps he’s not interested.

Reactions: Gordoff

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

fantastic? He`d be ok but I want a bigger fish and if the B`s were to get him, Kuraly better be part of the deal, other than the PK, he`s useless

Reactions: bbfan419 and duffy

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
If the Bruins are working on re-signing Rask, I wouldn't be so sure.
I'm not sure of the rules, but I'd be floored if a savvy GM and agent couldn't find a way to agree on a gentleman's agreement that is then signed after the draft and whatever waiting period might be in play.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I think kuraly is a product of the trend of inconsistency among the bottom three centers
Let’s face it these guys have not been good and the constant lineup changes doesn’t help

Reactions: duffy and ylekot

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

he would become our 2C immediately.

Ship krejci to Carolina for a 1st and prospect.

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
I'm not interested in guys who maybe have another gear. We need a guy who is a known, tried test and true, consistent goal scorer.

I mean he's two seasons removed from 72 points, 28 of which were goals, and last season he was on pace for 55. This is on a Claude Julien offence.

I think he's a proven offensive talent, and he's going to be very cheap right now.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Any interest in Max Domi? I think he's got another gear and he's got to be cheap right now.

Need young centers to backfill for Krejci, and Coyle isn't cutting it IMO

Max Domi isn't a center. They keep using him in the middle, but they were talking about him on TSN the other day and all four commentators agreed that he shouldn't be playing center and would be more successful as a skilled winger.

Reactions: Gordoff

RHR37

Dec 24, 2019
fantastic? He`d be ok but I want a bigger fish and if the B`s were to get him, Kuraly better be part of the deal, other than the PK, he`s useless

Oh I'm not saying he should be the only get. We need a big fish, but he would be a good small fish to add if the price was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad