Boston Bruins VII-Rumors, Trade Proposals, Speculation, etc.. (rumors must have recognized source/link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I'd take Hall.

He's a UFA and he needs to go to a scenario that boosts his value...if not, he won't make more then $4mill next year.

All depends what you need to give up for Hall...

He's been terrible in Buffalo. Major question marks for this fan.

If the bruins are giving up solid prospects and draft picks it better not be for Hall.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Yeah because Buffalo isnt a dumpster fire........
Are you saying no to Eichel as well with his 2 goals?
Sorry but Hall is a few years removed from being an MVP and being on a winner like the Bruins I feel would only help drive him
Yeah, it'll drive him to get another huge contract from another sucker team next season. TheHellwIthHim!

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I can see the Bruins getting Bobby Ryan, probably won't cost too much.
I'd support getting Ryan for a mid round pick, or low level prospect, but he can't be the only move.

I wonder if playing Steen was to showcase him and his trade value.

DeBrusk + 2nd + Steen for Mantha + Ryan?

Pasta-Bergeron-Marchand
Mantha-Krejci-Ryan
Ritchie-Coyle-Smith
Frederic-Studnicka-Senyshen
Kuraly-Wagner

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I'd love to get Boone Jenner if Columbus finds their way out of the playoffs in the next week or so. His 8 goals & 15 points would tie him with Ritchie for fifth on the team; and putting him on a line with Nick & Krejci would give Boston some finish and good size up front for the heavier teams in our division.

Then maybe still kick the tires on Ekholm, but I think we'll get outbid there.

Maybe Bjork plus for Jenner, and Vaak and a 1st for Ekholm. Not sure if that's too much or not enough, trade proposals aren't really my strong suit. LOL

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
If they are going to make a trade push for say Ekholm and a legit Top 6 RW, among the assets i would consider trading IF appropriate value was received would be Halak. This team is only going to go as far as Tuukka can take them - so if value can be attained to either replenish what is sent out to get the named assets or as part of their deal i would include him.

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad