OT: Video Games

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Blizzard will most likely remaster D2 after they're done with War3 reforged (remastered).
Build looks solid. The one thing I usually do is to ensure my PSU can handle 2 GPUs in sli. Have fun brother!

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
I doubt it works. Theyre already working in D4, it would be stupid to do so. Unless D4 is still years away.

D4 is diff, it's gonna be some garbage mobile game. They are remastering all their classic games like Starcraft Broodwar, Warcraft 3 (these 2 are already being worked on). D2 will probably come after that.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Build looks solid. The one thing I usually do is to ensure my PSU can handle 2 GPUs in sli. Have fun brother!

Build is solid but i have no idea wat MOBO to get :laugh:, i'll just ask the tech guys over at MB or Ordi Canada.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Blizzard will most likely remaster D2 after they're done with War3 reforged (remastered).
Make sure your case can fit 2 GPUs LOL! I lost my mind after failing to ensure that on one of builds. I said f*** it and ordered a Thor 2 case... I’ll never ever have space or cooling issues with a case again. One of my all time favorite purchases and I have been building boxes for decades.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Build is solid but i have no idea wat MOBO to get :laugh:, i'll just ask the tech guys over at MB or Ordi Canada.
I’m careful to recommend stuff because it could go wrong or come DOA which sucks. Asus makes some incredible stuff if you can afford it.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I bought a Dell laptop in september for 800 bucks and its already fried. I am always amazed at the ****ty build quality of laptops.
They can’t dissipate heat well which leads to fried components and most of the gear is proprietary, AKA built in and not removable, so I’d stay away from them for gaming. Even watching videos heats them up. There are a few cooler attachment you can buy for them, but at that rate you might as well just build a box for the size savings. Just my.02

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
SLACR (Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600)
I still have this CPU/system over clocked to 3 ghz. It can still keep up. Architecture has changed so this little monster can’t spread its wings anymore, but I keep it running. Favorite CPU of all time.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
D4 is diff, it's gonna be some garbage mobile game. They are remastering all their classic games like Starcraft Broodwar, Warcraft 3 (these 2 are already being worked on). D2 will probably come after that.

Blizzard has been careful with D4. They say Immortals is a stand-alone game and that eventually, D4 will come out.

... but they may have said that after all the backlash they got.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
After playing Apex for a solid 3 or 4 hours... I just don't like it at all. I guess I just don't like Battle Royale games.

Back to SC2...

The more I play it, the better I like it. Its my go to game afm Am a fan of BRs though. Still playing BF V as well, but theres so much potential wasted there. There are a lot of small and less small issues that put together makes the experience disapointing compared to how good the gameplay can be. It's miles better than Battlefront II, but underwhelming compared to what BFIII and BFIV represented at the time of their launch.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
The more I play it, the better I like it. Its my go to game afm Am a fan of BRs though. Still playing BF V as well, but theres so much potential wasted there. There are a lot of small and less small issues that put together makes the experience disapointing compared to how good the gameplay can be. It's miles better than Battlefront II, but underwhelming compared to what BFIII and BFIV represented at the time of their launch.

Just won 9 games out of 12 with my friend with an useless guy everygame

game is addicting Wingman + Peacekeeper is the way

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Yeah I gave it another chance. Won my first round the very first game. Not my thing.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
R99 can straight up savage people in the right hands. But, my favorite is Prowler + selective fire. Pure destruction.

ofc since they nerfed the wingman even those it was a small nerf

the R99 with purple attachment is a free lazer with 30 bullets

wingman + r99
wingman + spitfire
wingman + peacekeeper

the R99 right now just gave me a 16 kills game and 2800dmg . Easier to get good games when u dont find the chinese dude with aimbots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad