OT: Video Games

Overtime Period

OvertimePeriod
Jun 20, 2008
Montreal
Anyone here playing NHL 20? If so, anyone want to play on a mediocre EASHL team from time to time with me, @ScrimmageandStats, @Natey (once he eventually gets the game) and another friend of mine?

We're just looking for people to have fun every now and then, and don't need to play for hours upon hours each day.

edit: playing on PS4.
RedDotKiller is my psn I'm usually on late though around 11 pm I play after work I play rw

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Idk about that and it's super simple to port from Xbox to PC and vice versa. Even if it doesn't sell well, it costs very little to do.

Their excuse is that cheating would run rampant on PC but that just sounds like laziness to me.
They stopped releasing on PC because back when they did, EVERYONE pirated the game. Now that they have Origin as DRM and everyone wants to play online, I don't understand why they don't, but back then it was a mess.

Reactions: DangerDave

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I played D sometimes but holy **** was I a train wreck.

Don't be so modest , you carried us a few times when we were in the top division ;).
I've gotten better since that time but EASHL was the most fun when you could build out a strong custom character but I can see how it gets too OP for people that play a lot (like myself).

Last edited:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I remember I had my account Rbkedge

tenor.gif

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Don't be so modest , you carried us a few times when we were in the top division ;).
I've gotten better since that time but EASHL was the most fun when you could build out a strong custom character but I can see how it gets too OP for people that play a lot (like myself).

I meant as a d-man. As a center I know I was pretty good at C and I feel comfortable enough saying that because I am horrendous at any other game ever. I suck at shooter games, average at racing games and the whole bit. I was only good at one game but even then...as a D-man in EASHL it was boom or bust.

I haven't played a video game since NHL 14. I don't own a PS4.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I meant as a d-man. As a center I know I was pretty good at C and I feel comfortable enough saying that because I am horrendous at any other game ever. I suck at shooter games, average at racing games and the whole bit. I was only good at one game but even then...as a D-man in EASHL it was boom or bust.

I haven't played a video game since NHL 14. I don't own a PS4.

That's unfortunate the game has it's warts but overall is getting closer to the feel of real hockey. I think you'd enjoy it but I won't put any unecessary pressure on you...Just do it. :sarcasm:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I have nhl 19 is 20 enough of an upgrade to still get it?

Depends which mode you play, be a GM has been revamped a bit , be a pro is the same. CHEL has been improved as well and is pretty decent. Graphics are similar but some of the movements are more fluid and feel more realistic. Overall it feels like a more polished NHL 19. I personally enjoy it but I'm also a money waster so what do I know...:sarcasm:

Reactions: habsfan891

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Depends which mode you play, be a GM has been revamped a bit , be a pro is the same. CHEL has been improved as well and is pretty decent. Graphics are similar but some of the movements are more fluid and feel more realistic. Overall it feels like a more polished NHL 19. I personally enjoy it but I'm also a money waster so what do I know...:sarcasm:
Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad