OT: Video Games

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
ofc since they nerfed the wingman even those it was a small nerf

the R99 with purple attachment is a free lazer with 30 bullets

wingman + r99
wingman + spitfire
wingman + peacekeeper

the R99 right now just gave me a 16 kills game and 2800dmg . Easier to get good games when u dont find the chinese dude with aimbots

Lol. My newb ass could never get 16 kills even if every shot missed me.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Practice is key :P

Pretty much impossible for me, sadly. My mechanics are good for my level and experience, but I've been playing FPSs for only 2 years now. A few hours of Battlefront, Battlefield one, BF V and now Apex. Didn't come close to maxing my levels in any of the DICE games. I sometimes go 6 months without playing and am happy if I find time for a couple of hours.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Pretty much impossible for me, sadly. My mechanics are good for my level and experience, but I've been playing FPSs for only 2 years now. A few hours of Battlefront, Battlefield one, BF V and now Apex. Didn't come close to maxing my levels in any of the DICE games. I sometimes go 6 months without playing and am happy if I find time for a couple of hours.

If you have fun everything is fine then :)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
yeah , the only gun in the game that has a chance to wipe lvl 2 + armors with 1 load of spitfire

but i think the wingman overall if u pop hs
I like the wingman but more as a mid-game weapon. I think it's outclassed by the r99/spitfire/mastiff.

Have you used the Alternator much ? I'm falling in love with it. So precise.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
E3 bump.

Hyped for CP2077, hoping it pulls me out of my AAA depression. 12 minutes also looked very interesting. Doom Eternal is an easy buy for me and I'm hoping against hope the competitive scene becomes something.

Thought it was a fairly shit E3, presentation wise, however.

Last edited:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
My life is going to change when Borderlands 3 comes out. Man BL2 took so many hours of my life, I'm worried about #3.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
E3 bump.

Hyped for CP2077, hoping it pulls me out of my AAA depression. 12 minutes also looked very interesting. Doom Eternal is an easy buy for me and I'm hoping against hope the competitive scene becomes something.

Thought it was a fairly **** E3, presentation wise, however.

Yeah, CP looked pretty impressive though nothing else has really caught my eye.

On a related note, for those of you with Xbox Live Gold, if you get Game Pass for $1, it will upgrade your remaining subscription to Game Pass Ultimate.

Get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 / £1 until 2022 with this incredible deal hack | TechRadar

I had renewed my Live to 2022 earlier. Did this last night and now I got Ultimate until 6/2022.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
CP77 looks amazing.

Was wondering of anyone knew anything about the new Baldurs Gate. I'm mostly worried they f*** it up story wise.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Anyone here playing NHL 20? If so, anyone want to play on a mediocre EASHL team from time to time with me, @ScrimmageandStats, @Natey (once he eventually gets the game) and another friend of mine?

We're just looking for people to have fun every now and then, and don't need to play for hours upon hours each day.

edit: playing on PS4.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wats

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Anyone here playing NHL 20? If so, anyone want to play on a mediocre EASHL team from time to time with me, @ScrimmageandStats, @Natey (once he eventually gets the game) and another friend of mine?

We're just looking for people to have fun every now and then, and don't need to play for hours upon hours each day.
I'd love to but those clowns never release the NHL games on PC or Switch.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I mean, they wouldn't sell well at all on those systems. I get it. It sucks for those who want to play, but yeah.
Idk about that and it's super simple to port from Xbox to PC and vice versa. Even if it doesn't sell well, it costs very little to do.

Their excuse is that cheating would run rampant on PC but that just sounds like laziness to me.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

edit: playing on PS4.

Oh boy this reminds of the time when we had the EASHL HF team when EASHL was actually fun. @Wats @LyricalLyricist @Natey

Also the GM connected was fun until the mode was too glitchy/slow to work properly.

Reactions: Wats and Natey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->