OT: Video Game Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
It is kinda funny to see Microsoft cry foul over exclusives and then this generation appear to be loading up on them.

Game Pass is turning into a sensational deal tho, I just don’t get how the finances work for them without a hefty increase in price.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Speaking of Bethesda, I started playing Elder Scrolls Online with my friend yesterday, since it's on Game Pass. It has been a minute -- like ummmm 15 years -- since I played an MMO, and while it's likely more a short-term fad than a commitment, there's something exhilarating about being thrown into the deep end.

Only @landsbergfan will truly and utterly appreciate that we went Argonians -- swamp reptiles -- and named our characters, Moistus Septim and Moistrunes Dagon, after Elder Scrolls Oblivion characters.
My friend and I in our Fortnite days exclusively used the Moisty Merman skin for 2 years. I'm not saying it became our adopted identities; and I'm definitely not saying we called ourselves the "Moisty Boys"; and in no way shape or form did my friend's wife make him a birthday cake with the character on it......but yeah.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Speaking of Bethesda, I started playing Elder Scrolls Online with my friend yesterday, since it's on Game Pass. It has been a minute -- like ummmm 15 years -- since I played an MMO, and while it's likely more a short-term fad than a commitment, there's something exhilarating about being thrown into the deep end.

Only @landsbergfan will truly and utterly appreciate that we went Argonians -- swamp reptiles -- and named our characters, Moistus Septim and Moistrunes Dagon, after Elder Scrolls Oblivion characters.
My friend and I in our Fortnite days exclusively used the Moisty Merman skin for 2 years. I'm not saying it became our adopted identities; and I'm definitely not saying we called ourselves the "Moisty Boys"; and in no way shape or form did my friend's wife make him a birthday cake with the character on it......but yeah.

Argonians aren’t reptiles, they’re farming equipment.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Seriously? I thought it looked like a CGI show from the early 2000s and the gameplay didn't seem impressive. There are good 2D platformers available for the fraction of the cost.
The Xbox had a game “shadow something” about 10 years ago that was basically this game minus the sliding around cinematic moves.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad