OT: Video Game Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I got into this Queue within seconds but the Captcha was acting funky and it probably took me another two minutes so I wonder where I really am in line.

Did everyone have that problem or was it just me?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Looks like it might be sold out.

FaithfulBronzeAmoeba-small.gif

Reactions: Starat327

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
I got into this Queue within seconds but the Captcha was acting funky and it probably took me another two minutes so I wonder where I really am in line.

Did everyone have that problem or was it just me?
There is a tweet from @ChitoGaminYT that says after you are in the queue to close your browser page on Playstation Direct. Then to reopen the page and it cuts down your wait time. There was a tweet last week I can't locate it. I did not try but there were people who said it worked.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
There is a tweet from @ChitoGaminYT that says after you are in the queue to close your browser page on Playstation Direct. Then to reopen the page and it cuts down your wait time. There was a tweet last week I can't locate it. I did not try but there were people who said it worked.

From my experience you just need to be there right when it's launched. The two times i've been lucky enough to check out I got right in the queue within seconds of it going live. The times I was slightly delayed nothing but pain. Actually I’ve gotten through three times but didn’t know it was one per account so I couldn’t get one.

I know that isn't how Queue-It supposedly functions but that's been my observation.

Last edited:

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
For the sake of public record,

@Starat327 ’s brother in law will be getting a PS5 for Christmas after I caught a dub at Costco earlier today.

HF Homies 4 Life.

If Starat’s BIL is on here, lol jk.

Appreciate the hook up with all your fancy connections, Mr. President. You have nothing to worry about in terms of him being on here though. He lives in Oregon and I'm not sure he knows what a 'Flyer' is.

I'll continue to do my good work for the people though, and enter queues whenever I can.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Appreciate the hook up with all your fancy connections, Mr. President. You have nothing to worry about in terms of him being on here though. He lives in Oregon and I'm not sure he knows what a 'Flyer' is.

I'll continue to do my good work for the people though, and enter queues whenever I can.

This forum is also a Sco Ducks forum so... he might be.

Reactions: Starat327

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So the PS5 I bought on 11/30 from PS Direct got delivered yesterday...

The Series X that I bought on 11/18 from Microsoft still has not been shipped.

Once again, I got a Series X by other means so if anyone else is looking for just a system at cost let me know. If not I’ll probably cancel the order this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad