OT: Video Game Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017
Also Target will deliver the item to your parked car if you buy it online for pickup. No need to go in. Also would call before hand if you leave your house.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
All I want for Christmas is Striiker not trapped in @Magua 's walk in freezer.
86B0A0F0-BDBB-48AE-B75B-9E42887266FA.jpeg

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
How's the dadlife going so far? Once you get in the groove things move much smoother, until the baby decides to inevitably change things up on you.

Im fairly certain daylight savings was created to make life a living hell for parents that finally get their kid to sleep in past 6.

Example? My 17 month old both this year and last finally started to sleep past 7 for daylight savings to hit and the we are back to 6.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Im fairly certain daylight savings was created to make life a living hell for parents that finally get their kid to sleep in past 6.

Example? My 17 month old both this year and last finally started to sleep past 7 for daylight savings to hit and the we are back to 6.
Oh yeah, DST before a kid was great in the fall. With kids, it's a definite loss of at least an hour of sleep. my son was waking up at like 530 for a month.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
How's the dadlife going so far? Once you get in the groove things move much smoother, until the baby decides to inevitably change things up on you.
It's gone pretty swell so far, the only hiccup was that Venmo Thatcher was super uncomfortable with a bunch of different formulas before we found the right one and that was hard to watch.

Now he's cool as a cucumber and growing every day and doing more and more every day.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
It's gone pretty swell so far, the only hiccup was that Venmo Thatcher was super uncomfortable with a bunch of different formulas before we found the right one and that was hard to watch.

Now he's cool as a cucumber and growing every day and doing more and more every day.
They really do grow like a weed for a while before hitting a vertical speed bump and expanding horizontally instead. Fat baby phase is one of my favorite. My daughter is there now, she looks like an overstuffed sausage daily.

We had the formula issue as well with my son. Finally ended up with one of the Baby's Only formulas at the recommendation of a friend. It worked wonders for us.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
They really do grow like a weed for a while before hitting a vertical speed bump and expanding horizontally instead. Fat baby phase is one of my favorite. My daughter is there now, she looks like an overstuffed sausage daily.

We had the formula issue as well with my son. Finally ended up with one of the Baby's Only formulas at the recommendation of a friend. It worked wonders for us.
Fat baby phase is indeed the best.
We had good results with similac with iron

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Peeped Target near me for any PS5s. No luck. Was going back to look for a Christmas gift for extended family's 18 month old. I got hoodwinked. Checked last night thought it was 40 bucks. Then I get home and check online it's 50 bucks. I go back this morning they have the wrong dang tag where the item is placed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad