OT: Video Game Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They don't even want me to log in through Chrome. This is some shit.
How do you mean?

Did you like get to a page where it says "Add to your profile" or something and you click not now? You need to click continue to log in.

It confused the shit out of me of why I couldn't check my account after logging in.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Getting my old Nintendo Wii posted to me this week from my brother.

Mario Kart and Wii Sports will be on the agenda regularly. Having some drinks and playing those games with friends (well, the one friend who is technically allowed to visit) is awesome.

Sounds sad but in Denmark we had house parties where we were supposed to go out and like half the people stayed to play Mario Kart. :laugh: "Just another game and then we will go"... annnnd then it is 5am.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Also, if you have PSN+ you get free Express Shipping if you buy a PS5 from PS Direct. If you don't have PSN+ it's like $12.99 or something like that.

They are shipping from New Jersey based off of my experience so those that are in the area it'll probably come in 1 day anyway so don't waste the money.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I can’t remember what Game Boy Color I had. I know I had the clear/purple Advanced.

This was my first Game Boy though, which my grandparents bought me. What a beaut. I must’ve been 3-4 years old. I have vivid memories of playing Batman: Return of the Joker on it as my first game.

37626733011917BrnH.JPG

51TIgev9CUL.jpg

I think I had this one. I know it was a Game Boy Color & a see through color either blue or purple.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
51TIgev9CUL.jpg

I think I had this one. I know it was a Game Boy Color & a see through color either blue or purple.

Mine was a Gamboy pocket. I could not afford the colour.

Game-Boy-Pocket-Black.jpg

Had it until I got my first see through Gameboy Advance a few years later. This weird coloured one.

s-l640.jpg

After a while I had gotten used to it really... and it was smaller than the colour, so even when I could afford a colour I never got one.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
One of life's great memories is the time that I was at the Funplex in Mount Laurel and I was playing minigolf and I decided to help pick up random golf clubs that were left out there. I found one that was broken. When I was walking back inside or maybe it was still outside some random kid grabbed that broken one from me and swung it around. It hit me in the eye with the pointy edge. I cried and found my mom. She was none too pleased. I found the kid reared back and kicked him square in the balls.

You're probably wondering why i'm telling you this? We went right to Willseye to get looked at. Luckily there wasn't any major damage or anything and my mom took me to Toys R Us after. She got me Pokemon Yellow. Joy was had by all.

Ah those were the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark