OT: Video Game Thread Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
One of life's great memories is the time that I was at the Funplex in Mount Laurel and I was playing minigolf and I decided to help pick up random golf clubs that were left out there. I found one that was broken. When I was walking back inside or maybe it was still outside some random kid grabbed that broken one from me and swung it around. It hit me in the eye with the pointy edge. I cried and found my mom. She was none too pleased. I found the kid reared back and kicked him square in the balls.

You're probably wondering why i'm telling you this? We went right to Willseye to get looked at. Luckily there wasn't any major damage or anything and my mom took me to Toys R Us after. She got me Pokemon Yellow. Joy was had by all.

Ah those were the days.

I got kicked in the eye making a save in stoppage time at age 9. I got glasses and no video games. I feel ripped off.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Starat seeks out Murphy's cause it's great. He has closer supermarkets to my knowledge and yet still goes there.
tenor.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Starat seeks out Murphy's cause it's great. He has closer supermarkets to my knowledge and yet still goes there.

Its true. I choose to go to Murphys because its a well run establishment, there are few people there when I typically go, and while the prices are a little higher than bigger chain stores, I feel better buying from smaller places.

My only gripe is the assholes who park on the island when there are literally ZERO other cars in the parking lot. I send HC a picture everytime I go because he's the only one who can relate.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Its true. I choose to go to Murphys because its a well run establishment, there are few people there when I typically go, and while the prices are a little higher than bigger chain stores, I feel better buying from smaller places.

My only gripe is the assholes who park on the island when there are literally ZERO other cars in the parking lot. I send HC a picture everytime I go because he's the only one who can relate.
Oh yeah, f*** those people then. I'll tell my Dad it's pissing people off, but not enough to make them shop elsewhere. :laugh:

I do wish I lived within shopping distance of a Murphy's though. They definitely do it right.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Oh yeah, f*** those people then. I'll tell my Dad it's pissing people off, but not enough to make them shop elsewhere. :laugh:

I do wish I lived within shopping distance of a Murphy's though. They definitely do it right.

Case in point. I purposely parked in the 2nd spot from the front to test my theory.

20201201_200151.jpg

Also, I wouldn't expect your dad to so anything. It just seems to be a 'Medford' thing. I see it at most stores i go to, it's just a huge pet peeve of mine. Great store though.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
@Chinatown88 @Starat327

Again regarding this potential drop, look at Popfindr to see what stores look to have stock. Not all Target’s are supposedly going to.

From what I can tell local to me, Mount Laurel and Voorhees have ten disc consoles.

I’d recommend switching “Your Store” to one of these stores that have stock.
Hmmmm some in stock. But if it's online for in store pick up it's going to be pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad