Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Future truly doesnt seem that bright

42378229_10155893969773597_2497511104528252928_o.jpg

I never enjoyed their style of “game”. Then again I hated the first god of war for robbing me of killing bosses by using QuickTime button events.

I always had a soft spot for them because they brought back one of my favourite old-timey adventures, Sam&Max - in an incredibly cute graphics too. Same goes for Wallace&Grommit, I always loved that "show" and now I could play something that looks like the real thing? Shut up and take my money, haha. I havent gotten to some of the newer ones however and I can see how that style of play gets boring or frustrating

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Shame about Telltale. They hit a jackpot with Walking Dead and then grew too big. They should have developed their concept further instead of just making the same game again and again only with other characters. People got bored with so many identical games from gameplay perspective.

Reactions: BigToe

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
So I was on customer chat with Microsoft all morning getting a refund for nhl. I cannot stand the new tuner, and if it’s anything like that past, the first tuner is set in stone until at least Christmas.
I got the whole no refunds spiel countless times until I quoted the consumer care act of 2015. They immediately issued the refund then.
They would not however issue a refund for any in game content bought. Claiming that they are “consumed items” and they had no control over closing their licenses.
A digital game is a “consumer item” as once I pay for it I can no longer do anything with it that I could do with a physical copy. By them revoking the license of nhl 19 they effectively lock me out of any “consumer items” that I purchased.
This is why I f***ing hate digital.

Reactions: Rebels57

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
HITMAN 2

November 13th is release date, those go get collectors edition can play Nov 9.

Not sure if any of you played 1st season Hitman in 2016, they are re releasing all 6 levels in season 1 with new stuff and big changes, those who have the game from 2016 will get a free legacy download.

There are 6 new levels for 2018 in addition to the 6 from season 1, Miami and Columbia are 2 locations revealed.

the previews are insane. Collectors edition is 149.99 I got 125.00 paid right now can't wait.

below is a trailer of columbia, this will be a great game.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Can we all agree that daily objectives are annoying as hell. Yes they help you advance in the game, but if your not playing the same game every single day, you fall so far behind it’s absurd.
Don’t “force” me to only play your game every single day to stay competitive. All that does is burn me out from playing your game and in turn make me resent playing and stop far earlier than I normally would.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Madden has daily objectives done right. Win two games (includes solos so takes 15 min), complete a set (easy), and buy a pack (can be done for as cheap as 500 coins). And you get a quick sell of up to 100k or even more depending on your level.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Madden has daily objectives done right. Win two games (includes solos so takes 15 min), complete a set (easy), and buy a pack (can be done for as cheap as 500 coins). And you get a quick sell of up to 100k or even more depending on your level.
Not having played the game, but that seems like all it’s doing is artificially inflating prices on the market place. If you miss a few days your behind a few hundred K.
Now if you remove the dailies, and miss a few days, your only out of what you would make from normal gameplay, and the prices would be much lower to buy things off the market place.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Actually its stabilized the market probably. Prices are roughly remaining stable and cards are holding their value much more over time.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I fixed my ps4 the other day. I went years without it working properly and all it took was 4 minutes searching online and a $10 part.
Destiny 2(the core game?) was up for free(PlayStation plus). It’s ok so far but I’m still not at raiding, strikes, or endgame, where the first game fell off.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Debating whether or not to upgrade to nhl 19 from 18...whats the general feedback on it so far?

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
kind of excited...got AC Odyssey coming from Gamefly and RDR 2 later in the month

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Debating whether or not to upgrade to nhl 19 from 18...whats the general feedback on it so far?
I got my money back for nhl 19. First turner made a decent game terrible. Apparently they “fixed” the auction house for no reason in HUT. They also removed several quality of life features in HUT but added a much needed apply healing and contracts to the entire line up at once.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Thread Necromancy!!!

Happy Black Ops 4 Day! Please don't suck. Assuming I get home with it by 6:30 and it's a 45 Gb install I assume I'll be playing it by...Thanksgiving?

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad