OT: Video Game Thread: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Of course, I had to replace my water heater. I started to see a leak, the old one was installed in 2002, not bad got 18 years out of it. Home depot wasn't bad, 1400 for Unit and installation and permit.

I never made it to gamestop. by now it's sold out
1400?!? Lou where are you at dude? What size water heater? I’m guessing 40 gal tall.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
1400?!? Lou where are you at dude? What size water heater? I’m guessing 40 gal tall.

Yes. 40 electric.

I figured going in it was atleast 1000.

I was quoted 1199 at home depot plus permit.

That was 104, so at 1303. From a code standpoint they had to put in a switch box

That brought the final total to 1398.

I don't know anything about water heaters.

I just watched him, Interesting.

It's done and works

Reactions: Defect

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I'm in Playstation Purgatory.

I can't get a Pre order,

I been now suspended on ebay, They wont even tell me why yet. I tried making a new account, and they put a buying restriction.

The shopping center where my best buy, gamestop, target in same shopping center, Walmart accross the street mays landing. Another walmart 2 miles in egg harbor and a Sams club past Fire road.

The shopping centers near me, will not allow people to wait overnight. They will have security chasing people away and possible arrest if people don't leave.

I have no clue if the stores will have a midnight sale.

I have no clue what to do.

Even If I want to over pay, I can't on Ebay. Possibly I could Amazon but who knows.

then theres the logical thinking, but when have I ever used logic in my life? what kind of crazy person would I be if I did something that was normal or made sense? it's 2020, crazy is expected.

Logic is, I just wait till it does become available.

@Hollywood Couturier

No point in waiting, your brother won't pass up a chance to get a PS5, he'd have to be on drugs to do that.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013

I can't get a Pre order,

I been now suspended on ebay, They wont even tell me why yet. I tried making a new account, and they put a buying restriction.

The shopping center where my best buy, gamestop, target in same shopping center, Walmart accross the street mays landing. Another walmart 2 miles in egg harbor and a Sams club past Fire road.

The shopping centers near me, will not allow people to wait overnight. They will have security chasing people away and possible arrest if people don't leave.

Even If I want to over pay, I can't on Ebay. Possibly I could Amazon but who knows.

then theres the logical thinking, but when have I ever used logic in my life? what kind of crazy person would I be if I did something that was normal or made sense? it's 2020, crazy is expected.

@Hollywood Couturier

No point in waiting, your brother won't pass up a chance to get a PS5, he'd have to be on drugs to do that.
You’ll get one eventually dude. If not before Christmas, just after. There will be a few waves of shipments, and then a steady supply after that.

Reactions: Philly Phish

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Anyone know anything about this new Star Wars space vehicle battle game? I forget the name.
I’m not big into Star Wars or ace combat like games, but I’ll be damned if the Star Wars shadows of the empire space battles wasn’t the shit.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

I can't get a Pre order,

@Hollywood Couturier

Lou,

Lucky for you my brother is a crack addict....

But in all seriousness, my step-mom said that the Xbox is enough for both of them since the one doesn't really play that much gaming. So that means it's yours if you want it. Like I mentioned, the bundle I got is a bit more expensive than just the system itself.

Just throw me a PM and we'll figure out a way to make it work.

Regarding eBay did you try giving someone your contact information to talk to off of eBay? They have cracked down on that stuff a ton recently.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou,

Lucky for you my brother is a crack addict....

But in all seriousness, my step-mom said that the Xbox is enough for both of them since the one doesn't really play that much gaming. So that means it's yours if you want it. Like I mentioned, the bundle I got is a bit more expensive than just the system itself.

Just throw me a PM and we'll figure out a way to make it work.

Regarding eBay did you try giving someone your contact information to talk to off of eBay? They have cracked down on that stuff a ton recently.

F EBAY.

[email protected]

Send me the ps5 info, ill be happy to buy you a case of beer in return

Reactions: Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad