Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou you are a man of taste

I was a video game junky.

I wasted my birthday and holiday savings when I was a kid on NES, SNES,

I wasted my bar mitzvah money on n64 and alot of games.

of all the games I have ever played.

Zelda Ocariana of time is to this day, the greatest video game ever.

it got a 10 out of 10. I went full throttle, got the strat guides, and everything. I played the game and defeated it many times.

Alot of RPG games, you can beat the whole game without getting 100%, but after you beat it, I like to play it and try to get every little piece and I have played the game many times, only 4 x out of the 200 x I played it have I gotten 100%.

the 3 things that always are the hardest,

bow and arrow as an adult to get the final heart piece by the dessert.

The largest quiver to hold more arrows, in the village.

the sling shot as a kid for the largest seed bag.

I have done it, but have wasted nights on failing.

but to play this game, with better graphics and a more HD 4k type style would be worth every penny.

Reactions: Amorgus and Defect

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Perfect dark needed a memory expansion, a whopping expansion of 4MB. Apparently majoras mask and donkey Kong needed,
And MM was the only game made from the beginning with the expansion pak in mind.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK

Everyone watch this. I pray they make this in 4k

They will release the exact same game with 0 upgrades or modernisations and everyone will accept it because Nintendo are basically immune from normal criticism it seems. This Mario collection is hot nonsense. Three £10 games sold for £70!

Reactions: Amorgus

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
They will release the exact same game with 0 upgrades or modernisations and everyone will accept it because Nintendo are basically immune from normal criticism it seems. This Mario collection is hot nonsense. Three £10 games sold for £70!

I think there will be some changes.

The walkthrough's people are doing online with the 3D and 4k versions, I can tell Majoras Mask is changed.

Example the person you deposit coins to, is in the South Clock Town. He was in West Clock town in the n64 version.

Also, when you change time, you can pick the exact hour. In n64 you can't.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I have to make a second review of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's not the Zelda I wanted but perhaps the Zelda I needed. It's brutal in the beginning if you're expecting something like Ocarina of Time. Once you get a little further along and get more outfits to deal with the elements and heart containers it's so much less frustrating. In fact it's great for having a stiff drink after work and just exploring for secrets. I apologize for my first impressions. :sarcasm:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I have to make a second review of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's not the Zelda I wanted but perhaps the Zelda I needed. It's brutal in the beginning if you're expecting something like Ocarina of Time. Once you get a little further along and get more outfits to deal with the elements and heart containers it's so much less frustrating. In fact it's great for having a stiff drink after work and just exploring for secrets. I apologize for my first impressions. :sarcasm:
Told ya to stick with it.
The puzzles have more than one way to solve them. Intentionally unintentionally. Or something.

Reactions: Amorgus

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Glad you stuck with it. It's a great game.

Now check back when you collect all 500 korok seeds. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad