OT: Video Game Thread: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don't know. You sure seem like someone who would play Fortnight.

I know someone who would play Fortnite — @landsbergfan

HalfTotalBaboon-size_restricted.gif

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Lou,

Lucky for you my brother is a crack addict....

But in all seriousness, my step-mom said that the Xbox is enough for both of them since the one doesn't really play that much gaming. So that means it's yours if you want it. Like I mentioned, the bundle I got is a bit more expensive than just the system itself.

Just throw me a PM and we'll figure out a way to make it work.

Regarding eBay did you try giving someone your contact information to talk to off of eBay? They have cracked down on that stuff a ton recently.

Yesssssssssssssssss

I just made private contact with HC, and made a invoice via PayPal.

I just sent him the $ for the PS5 Bundle.

As long as he gets it hopefully during the 1st wave, ill meet him in person and pick it up,

He will score a beer and chickies and petes and I haven't told him as a surprise a flyers jersey of his choice.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I hooked up my old n64, and playing Mario kart, and Zelda
The switch has a new compilation of Mario games, 64, sunshine and galaxy I believe they are. I might have to pick that up. 64 was awesome but I’ve never played the other two.

You better play either perfect dark or golden eye, and turok for good measure. And maybe wrestle mania 2000

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Yesssssssssssssssss

As long as he gets it hopefully during the 1st wave, ill meet him in person and pick it up,

He will score a beer and chickies and petes and I haven't told him as a surprise a flyers jersey of his choice.
That’s weird, when I try to @ HC now his name isn’t showing up. It’s almost like he deleted his account for some reason. /s

Reactions: Chinatown88

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yesssssssssssssssss

Glad I could help you out, bud.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yesssssssssssssssss

He's the best. I'm happy for you, Louis.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
@Hollywood Couturier HF's Playstation slinger
Glad I could help you out, bud.

He's the best. I'm happy for you, Louis.

Presidential candidate HC hooks up a homie with that PS5. Meanwhile VP candidate Starat refuses to buy his internet son that PS5. Smh my head.

HC, I'll bet was suprised I paid as fast and as swift as I did. He wanted me to send a small deposit and go from there. HC, when I want something, I have no problem paying in full. That's the first thing. After driving 3400 miles a week, I save money fast.

The 820, I sent you was the first big purchase I put on my credit card in years. All my 6 other cards all balances are 10 or under. I could have waitied tomororw and paid debit but I told you all, the new credit card I got was for the PS5 and thats the card I used.

The funny thing is, HC lives right by my old Town car job. Not sure if any of you heard of TOC limo, but I was a town car driver. HC area, is right by TD University in Mt Laurel, NJ. TD has it's corporate center and training center there. I use to drive all the executives from the airport to that area.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
HC, I'll bet was suprised I paid as fast and as swift as I did. He wanted me to send a small deposit and go from there. HC, when I want something, I have no problem paying in full. That's the first thing. After driving 3400 miles a week, I save money fast.

The 820, I sent you was the first big purchase I put on my credit card in years. All my 6 other cards all balances are 10 or under. I could have waitied tomororw and paid debit but I told you all, the new credit card I got was for the PS5 and thats the card I used.

The funny thing is, HC lives right by my old Town car job. Not sure if any of you heard of TOC limo, but I was a town car driver. HC area, is right by TD University in Mt Laurel, NJ. TD has it's corporate center and training center there. I use to drive all the executives from the airport to that area.

That I was. I didn’t want you to have to send the whole amount when I’m not even on the hook myself for the money yet.

I greatly appreciate it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad