Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
giphy.gif

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I couldn't get one. Got it in the cart at Target a couple times but then it was gone before I could click pay. Best Buy still says coming soon. No big deal

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The other day when pre-orders became available for the PS5 I decided to see if I would be able to snag one with how crazy the pre-orders were. I was "lucky" enough to be able to checkout on GameStop with one of their bundles. I got a confirmation code and everything. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email but they said that was a possibility. The confirmation number works when I do the Order Lookup on their website still. My credit card also has yet to be charged.

With the Xbox pre-orders going live today that was my focus as I preferred the Xbox going into this generation. My younger brother is a big gamer but he's stuck in class so I was going to try and get him one along with myself if it worked out that way. I brought the one week post birth wife into the war room in an attempt to be able to pull it off. I had all of the websites order pages open at 11AM and went down the line. I was denied at Wal-Mart a couple times but it seemed like it was allowing me to go pretty far and I was able to secure one. One out of two down. I kept trying to get a second one but the Sold Out signs were starting to pop up so I was losing hope. Eventually I gave up. Ten minutes after my wife says "oh hey, I got your confirmation email from Target" to which I responded with "the one I got was on Wal-Mart." I nearly shit myself in fear that the fifty or so odd times I tried to check out on Target that I was going to have ordered a bunch. I never got to a confirmation page, I had no idea. So I guess it worked out for me.

Now that brings us back to the PS5, @PHILOUDELPHIA , I am going to chat with my step-mom for my other brother, who is a PS guy, to see if she wants it for a Christmas present or something for him. If he doesn't, I will very likely offer it to you if you want it. It was a bundle so it's a little more expensive than just the system itself. When I look up the order it says $799.66 (including Tax) but when I placed the order it said $801.55 but since my card hasn't been charged yet I don't know the official total.

It comes with:
Playstation 5 System
Sony DualSense Wireless Controller
Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Launch Edition
Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership
Destruction All Stars

If my brother turns it down and Lou doesn't want it I probably will make it available to someone else on this board who didn't manage to get one.

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
The other day when pre-orders became available for the PS5 I decided to see if I would be able to snag one with how crazy the pre-orders were. I was "lucky" enough to be able to checkout on GameStop with one of their bundles. I got a confirmation code and everything. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email but they said that was a possibility. The confirmation number works when I do the Order Lookup on their website still. My credit card also has yet to be charged.

With the Xbox pre-orders going live today that was my focus as I preferred the Xbox going into this generation. My younger brother is a big gamer but he's stuck in class so I was going to try and get him one along with myself if it worked out that way. I brought the one week post birth wife into the war room in an attempt to be able to pull it off. I had all of the websites order pages open at 11AM and went down the line. I was denied at Wal-Mart a couple times but it seemed like it was allowing me to go pretty far and I was able to secure one. One out of two down. I kept trying to get a second one but the Sold Out signs were starting to pop up so I was losing hope. Eventually I gave up. Ten minutes after my wife says "oh hey, I got your confirmation email from Target" to which I responded with "the one I got was on Wal-Mart." I nearly shit myself in fear that the fifty or so odd times I tried to check out on Target that I was going to have ordered a bunch. I never got to a confirmation page, I had no idea. So I guess it worked out for me.

Now that brings us back to the PS5, @PHILOUDELPHIA , I am going to chat with my step-mom for my other brother, who is a PS guy, to see if she wants it for a Christmas present or something for him. If he doesn't, I will very likely offer it to you if you want it. It was a bundle so it's a little more expensive than just the system itself. When I look up the order it says $799.66 (including Tax) but when I placed the order it said $801.55 but since my card hasn't been charged yet I don't know the official total.

It comes with:
Playstation 5 System
Destruction All Stars

If my brother turns it down and Lou doesn't want it I probably will make it available to someone else on this board who didn't manage to get one.

Wow, that’s crazy! I would have been freaking out thinking bought 50 of them too. Glad you were able to get one for you and your bro

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

It comes with:
Playstation 5 System
Destruction All Stars

You know he only wants the ps5 to be able to replay Hitman over with upscaled graphics

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I don't understand why people go mental for release day consoles. My gaming pile of shame is so high that I could go another 2 years without needing one.

Will I get a PS5? Yes. Will I chase one down for the next 6 months. Will I f***.

Reactions: Rebels57 and Defect

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don't understand why people go mental for release day consoles. My gaming pile of shame is so high that I could go another 2 years without needing one.

Will I get a PS5? Yes. Will I chase one down for the next 6 months. Will I f***.
If I can get one on release day, I will. I spent thirty minutes on a computer which isn’t exactly earth shattering.

If I didn’t get one, I wouldn’t lose sleep.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

It comes with:
Playstation 5 System
Destruction All Stars

I actually was on target, saw the pre order in red to add to cart.

Got to checkout, then had to sign in. It was gone while signing in.

They don't even allow a 10 minute window to finalize a purchase.

That was the closest for me.

If you grant that ps5 to me, ill buy you that Xbox in return and a case of beer and a night at day dreams.

Reactions: Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad