VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
So I just got information from my representative for next season and my prices have gone up a lot. What was originally two tickets for roughly $5,200 last season will be $7,950 (Including $300 in fees, $85 per ticket). They also are offering a 4 year commitment extension that has preset price increases Year 2 (5%), Year 3 (8%), and Year 4 (8%)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So I just got information from my representative for next season and my prices have gone up a lot. What was originally two tickets for roughly $5,200 last season will be $7,950 (Including $300 in fees, $85 per ticket). They also are offering a 4 year commitment extension that has preset price increases Year 2 (5%), Year 3 (8%), and Year 4 (8%)

Yep. My prices were raised another 25% for next year. What really burns my ass is the T-Mobile Arena Facility Improvement Fee. $270 for improvements on a 3 year old building. :thumbd:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We were done anyway. I'd like to pretend it's only a response to pricing, but it isnt.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
After reading more of the fine print, I just noticed they cut the payment plan from 8 months to 6. So my payments are going to be $1300 a month. That's a mortgage. Next season is shaping up to be my last, unfortunately.

Tical

Jul 1, 2013
Hey Hockey Fans, I was wondering if anyone had 3 tickets to the March 6th Flames game for sale, a couple buddies and I are coming in for the game. Cheers!
*Edit
I know about the ticket exchange, but I thought I would try here in case someone needs to unload their seats, one way or another we'll get seats.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
So you all know how my pricing changes for two tickets (Upper level, first 10 rows nearly center ice):

Year 1: $5,295
Year 2: $6,590
Year 3: $7,950

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
So you all know how my pricing changes for two tickets (Upper level, first 10 rows nearly center ice):

Year 1: $5,295
Year 2: $6,590
Year 3: $7,950

That's basically what I'm paying too. Next year is it for me. I'm not signing the 4 year commitment, when in the 4th year, my seats will be 102% higher than what I started paying in 2017-2018.

If anyone is interested in taking on my seats past next year, send me a PM. There's a transfer process that the team allows each January. In that case I could sign the 4 year contract & transfer the tickets for the 20-21 season. It would defintely be cheaper than starting fresh with the team on your own. I can only imagine what they will cost if they return to the team for them to sell them on the open market once I don't renew.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
That's basically what I'm paying too. Next year is it for me. I'm not signing the 4 year commitment, when in the 4th year, my seats will be 102% higher than what I started paying in 2017-2018.

If anyone is interested in taking on my seats past next year, send me a PM. There's a transfer process that the team allows each January. In that case I could sign the 4 year contract & transfer the tickets for the 20-21 season. It would defintely be cheaper than starting fresh with the team on your own. I can only imagine what they will cost if they return to the team for them to sell them on the open market once I don't renew.
I will be staying on but I wonder if the shine will wear off a little. 4 year deal doesn't seem like it'll save any money. I don't know if there is any benefit.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Those are breathtaking increases. I definitely would have been done after next year anyways. For a market like Vegas, I bet a lot of these people are getting on the wait list and then will hear the offered prices and say no thanks. I remember the team saying we priced our original season tickets based on a survey of what other teams were charging, but have a little success and they just say screw it, lets double the prices.

For reference I talked with an Avalanche rep a few days ago and he said he could get me into a better seat in the third row, center ice on the top level for about $10/game more than I'm paying for my goal line, halfway up the top level seats. If these increases apply the same to the seats they are taking from me, someone is going to have to pay about 50% more for a much worse seat.

All I can say is good luck to the Knights, its going to be a painful fall for ticket revenues when the honeymoon wears off.

ref19

Oct 3, 2017
Knights are playing a dangerous game. Vegas isn't Toronto, Montreal or Minnesota where hockey is a way of life. How many STH are there anyway?

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Vegas early March and will probably be there for the day game on the 3rd against VAN. Trying to push my trip earlier because I heard it's a great arena to take in a game!

Is it best to wait until day of game to snag a single ticket (via a resale site, outside from a scalper, etc) or make the purchase ahead of time?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Hi all,

I'm going to be in Vegas early March and will probably be there for the day game on the 3rd against VAN. Trying to push my trip earlier because I heard it's a great arena to take in a game!

Is it best to wait until day of game to snag a single ticket (via a resale site, outside from a scalper, etc) or make the purchase ahead of time?

First of all, there is virtually no scalper market because tickets are electronic only.

Normally I'd say you'd get the best deal waiting until game day because usually people dump tickets cheap at the last minute leading up to the game, but since that is an afternoon weekend game and not a weekday evening I'd probably just buy ahead of time.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Normally I'd say you'd get the best deal waiting until game day because usually people dump tickets cheap at the last minute leading up to the game, but since that is an afternoon weekend game and not a weekday evening I'd probably just buy ahead of time.

Ok, that's what I was thinking. Appreciate the quick response!

I'll probably end up posting in this thread looking for a ticket or two in the next few weeks.

civic204

Jun 1, 2012
Looking for two lowerbowl ticket to the game against the Jets, March 21.

What is a reasonable price per ticket on the resale market? 200usd?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Looking for two lowerbowl ticket to the game against the Jets, March 21.

What is a reasonable price per ticket on the resale market? 200usd?
$200 will probably get you into the lower ends. I'd hurry up, though. Winnipeg traveled well last season.

Reactions: civic204

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad