VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I’m going to Vegas in November and am looking to buy tickets to the Sharks game. I was looking at just doing the standing room. It says partial view, but the pictures I’ve seen show the whole ice surface. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I'm in Section 225 & the top of my section has SRO's with table tops. I've hung out up there during the warm ups & it's very tough to see the near side of the ice over peoples heads in last 3-5 rows of the section. I would imagine all the SRO's in the 200 level are the same.

Last edited:

CdnKnightsFan

Nov 5, 2018
Looking for two tickets to the game against Washington on Dec 4. We'll be visiting that week and would love to go to our first game. Any thoughts on the best time to buy these tickets? It's the rematch of the Stanley Cup Final, but also a Tuesday night so I'm not sure what to expect for pricing. Thanks for your help!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Looking for two tickets to the game against Washington on Dec 4. We'll be visiting that week and would love to go to our first game. Any thoughts on the best time to buy these tickets? It's the rematch of the Stanley Cup Final, but also a Tuesday night so I'm not sure what to expect for pricing. Thanks for your help!
Our lower bowl corner just sold for 200 each and the next higher lower bowl is 232. If you are budget minded, best bet might be to gamble on last minute price drops.

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
Hi Guys I hope this s the correct venue for my queries . First I am an avid hockey fan and have been for a very long time but as I am a Scot living near London England I don't get to see many live NHL games I can however get a break from my own team The Chelmsford Chieftains from the 3rd of Dec till the 14th December so I was thinking about coming to vegas and watch the exciting new boys of the NHL. I could make the home games on the 4th ,6th and 9th of dec 2018 but so far have had no luck getting tickets for those games because first my credit card wouldn't work (two separate cards) and then it says no tickets left for the game on the 4th . so I am hoping that someone out there has some tickets in the lower price range($175 per ticket) for all three matches. I have one other problem and that is I am disabled and use a mobility scooter to get around , I need it for distances over about 20-25 yards so a seat at the end of a row or in the disabled section is really what I am looking for. Any help assistance or even steers in the right direction will be snapped up as I would really like to do this for my birthday this year especially as I will be seeing you guys (USA) in the world championships in Slovakia next May for which I have as a GB fan already booked both my match tickets , all 28 of them, as well as my accomodation. its been a long time since GB was in the top group in the world championships and I am looking forward to it, even the 12/1300 mile drive so I can take my own car and mobility scooter just as I did this year to Hungary. I really am a hockey fan, or maybe just a nutcase.
Ps I can do both paypal and credit card , or even cash when I get there / best regards (sinbin)Jack .

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
Come on guys there must be someone out there who either has tickets for sale or know how I can get some for the dec 4,6,9th games. I would also like to know why the prices are so changeable , its what I see from looking at the booking sites , also why if there are 4 resale tickets on offer , do you only want to sell in groups of 4. Help please I have now booked everything but the Hockey tickets and the hockey is the only reason i'm coming to vegas, I was looking at driving to LA for the game on the 8th , so how far and how long does it take to drive there and back.
Also can I just rock up to the arena on the night or even on the day before , I arrive on the 3rd, and hope some tickets are on sale , I don't mean scalpers as I will never deal with those folk ever I hate the whole idea of them.
Its so much easier at my team as I just turn up and sit in the penalty bin waiting for the bad boys to arrive, no problems with me having to get a ticket ever.
Regards (sinbin)Jack
Ps I am so eager to see these games any ticket will work for me even if I need to take my time and watch what I am doing, as I'm sure there will be someplace fairly near where I could park my mobility scooter, and totter to my seat.
pps are there any other forums where I might look for tickets I would like to pay as little as possible I am after all a tight Scotsman but, $200/250 is not out of the question and if needs must even a little more.

Last edited:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Come on guys there must be someone out there who either has tickets for sale or know how I can get some for the dec 4,6,9th games. I would also like to know why the prices are so changeable , its what I see from looking at the booking sites , also why if there are 4 resale tickets on offer , do you only want to sell in groups of 4. Help please I have now booked everything but the Hockey tickets and the hockey is the only reason i'm coming to vegas, I was looking at driving to LA for the game on the 8th , so how far and how long does it take to drive there and back.
Also can I just rock up to the arena on the night or even on the day before , I arrive on the 3rd, and hope some tickets are on sale , I don't mean scalpers as I will never deal with those folk ever I hate the whole idea of them.
Its so much easier at my team as I just turn up and sit in the penalty bin waiting for the bad boys to arrive, no problems with me having to get a ticket ever.
Regards (sinbin)Jack
Ps I am so eager to see these games any ticket will work for me even if I need to take my time and watch what I am doing, as I'm sure there will be someplace fairly near where I could park my mobility scooter, and totter to my seat.
pps are there any other forums where I might look for tickets I would like to pay as little as possible I am after all a tight Scotsman but, $200/250 is not out of the question and if needs must even a little more.
Scalpers are not an issue as all tix are electronic. You can find single tickets on Flash Seats, definitely top row of lower bowl and possibly even a handicap spot.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Regards (sinbin)Jack
Is AXS/Flash Seats not giving you any luck?

All the tickets you're going to find are going to be resale since all the tickets are sold out pretty much as soon as they come out. Opening up to pairs instead of 4 together will help. Most season tickets (and single games for that matter) are sold in pairs so the people reselling them will do them in pairs.

CdnKnightsFan

Nov 5, 2018
If you can use Flash Seats, there are two tickets to the Dec 4 game against Washington in section 3, row WC1 listed for $179/ticket which are described as ADA Accessible. It looks like there are pairs of tickets to all three games in the lower bowl in row Z which sometimes include the description "no stairs to navigate" so those might work too. I've never been to the arena, just trying to help. Good luck!

Oh and apologies if you're looking for single tickets. I wasn't too sure from reading your posts.

Last edited:

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
If you can use Flash Seats, there are two tickets to the Dec 4 game against Washington in section 3, row WC1 listed for $179/ticket which are described as ADA Accessible. It looks like there are pairs of tickets to all three games in the lower bowl in row Z which sometimes include the description "no stairs to navigate" so those might work too. I've never been to the arena, just trying to help. Good luck!

Oh and apologies if you're looking for single tickets. I wasn't too sure from reading your posts.
yes I am looking for only one seat and that is my problem it seems as singles seem few and far between . Do you think I could have any luck rolling up to the aren on the day or even the day before

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
yes I am looking for only one seat and that is my problem it seems as singles seem few and far between . Do you think I could have any luck rolling up to the aren on the day or even the day before
Oh, crap. I thought you were looking for four tickets, shows how well I read the post.

Keep your eye out in the meantime, you can usually get a decent deal on a single as the game comes closer. People are left with singles after a sale or accidentally list them as singles and you can usually pick them up.

You'll have almost zero luck if you're hoping to get singles day of from the ticket office, though they'll release the team held tickets either day or or the day prior, so it's possible. If you don't mind doing the scalper song and dance, you could likely get a ticket right before the game, but that's not a great way to experience the whole thing, especially if you're willing to pay a few extra bucks. If you're going that route, make sure you have your Flash Seats account setup so you can get the ticket transferred to you prior to handing someone cash. Don't purchase a paper ticket.

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
Is AXS/Flash Seats not giving you any luck?

All the tickets you're going to find are going to be resale since all the tickets are sold out pretty much as soon as they come out. Opening up to pairs instead of 4 together will help. Most season tickets (and single games for that matter) are sold in pairs so the people reselling them will do them in pairs.
Seems I cant use AXS/Flash because I dont live in USA or Canada. no idea why that should be the case and whilst I only want a single ticket I want one for three games 4,6,9th dec. I will not give up But I wont use a scalper no matter what.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Seems I cant use AXS/Flash because I dont live in USA or Canada. no idea why that should be the case and whilst I only want a single ticket I want one for three games 4,6,9th dec. I will not give up But I wont use a scalper no matter what.
I'd call the team's ticket office. While they likely don't have any tickets to sell you, they may help you purchasing tickets from their reseller since you're out of the country.

It's worth a shot.

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
No one seems able to help I have got a ticket for the Capitals game but it cost me about $240 and was nowhere near the highest price. Last time I was in the US i paid $50 at the staples center on the middle rank in the disabled seating , that was in 2002 price have shot up by a huge margin since then . Do you guys get a huge discount on season tickets or is this the normal price level of NHL now . I am being charged more for service charges than I have ever paid for 2 games in the top league in GB I could not afford to support my team if this was the sort of money I needed to pay, and I'm considered a fairly well off pensioner , especially when I tend to watch around 60 home , away, playoff, and games or leagues my team are not involved in and this year will be more like 80 as I have tickets for 28 games at the world championships which by the way cost almost $1000 but for 28 games is a bargain. I keep hoping to get some help from the ticket sellers but so far the only advice was to fake my zip code and hope I could register .

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
I have since managed to get tickets for all games but, it was expensive. I am still having problems with AXS as I have the tickets but still cant register . I have no idea what s going to happen but I can only hope that when I get stateside I will be able to sort something out.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I have since managed to get tickets for all games but, it was expensive. I am still having problems with AXS as I have the tickets but still cant register . I have no idea what s going to happen but I can only hope that when I get stateside I will be able to sort something out.
If the issue is IP related, you could try a VPN.

If you just need an American address, let me know and I can get you one to use. I can't promise I'll ever get any mail there, but it's a real address.

John McGill

Nov 5, 2018
Chelmsford
No the problem is the address on my card they only accept billing addresses in usa or Canada. I have paid and have emails but so far no way to actually get my flash tickets . Why they cant send them and let me print them I have no idea . So will have to wait till I get there to get my tickets or at least try to sort this out.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just got an email about an updated official GoldenKnights resell platform that is supposed to be already live. The goal is to consolidate AXS & Flashseats buyers into one place, but that's been going on all season. As far as I can tell, everything looks exactly the same. Flashseats, AXS look unchanged to me. :dunno:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
No the problem is the address on my card they only accept billing addresses in usa or Canada. I have paid and have emails but so far no way to actually get my flash tickets . Why they cant send them and let me print them I have no idea . So will have to wait till I get there to get my tickets or at least try to sort this out.
You can only get them printed at ticket office.

I had crazy issue with tickets for 9/30 game. On phone/online chat like 90+ minutes between StubHub and Flash Seats to get resolved.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
So we've been letting the rules slip since this all started and we realized we have no clue what face value is on tickets, I suppose I should take advantage since I moved away and have been selling for my price to try to do the right thing. Meanwhile, they've sold my tickets and made more money than me when they couldn't go.

I've got two seats in section 205, middle rows, near the aisle.

If you want a couple of tickets for a game, let me know and I'll match SeatGeek, Stubhub or TicketIQ's lowest prices for the section or section 223, which is the opposite section (my choice, I'll likely pick the higher one.)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad