VGK Ticket Thread (Read OP for rules)

New Scotland

Feb 22, 2014
Halifax, NS
Looking for two tickets to the game against the Stars on the 26th. Where it's a Tuesday night game, am I best waiting until a day or two before the game for a price drop, or should I secure them now?

joekdo

Dec 19, 2011
In Vegas with a buddy for his birthday Feb 7-10. He's never been to a Golden Knights game. Does anyone have 2 reasonably priced tickets they want to sell to the Feb 9 game vs. CBJ? Promise we will cheer for the Knights and not CBJ!

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Hey guys I need some help, does the FD west section of the arena come with all you can eat hotdogs and beer?

This is in reference to the golden knights games, I’ve seen articles that says it does but no where else

I have 5 tickets to a game and need to plan our activites

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hey guys I need some help, does the FD west section of the arena come with all you can eat hotdogs and beer?

This is in reference to the golden knights games, I’ve seen articles that says it does but no where else

I have 5 tickets to a game and need to plan our activites
It did last season, I'm not positive they do this season. From what I heard, the spread over there is pretty nice.

CDeM85

Mar 5, 2011
VanCity
Hi everyone..

I'm flying in from Vancouver on Friday and looking for 3 tickets to Saturday's game against Nashville. Will there be scalpers at T-Mobile before the game, or should I be purchasing elsewhere? Thanks.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hi everyone..

I'm flying in from Vancouver on Friday and looking for 3 tickets to Saturday's game against Nashville. Will there be scalpers at T-Mobile before the game, or should I be purchasing elsewhere? Thanks.

You will be hard pressed to come across a scalper outside T Mobile. All tickets are electronic, so it's difficult to make an exchange.

Heading to the arena without tickets is a dicey proposition, especially on a Saturday night. Weekend games for the Knights climb on the resale market. Playing chicken outside the arena on a resale site might be a good move on a midweek game, but prices won't drop on a Saturday.

The Knights have their own secondary ticket reseller site, VGK Ticket Exchange which is also their primary ticket page. There's tons of seats for sale, but the buyer fees are punitive. Depending on your ticket costs, the fees range anywhere from 25 to 40%.

My advice is buy in advance from a site like TickPick where there are no buyer fees at all. I've used them to both buy & sell tickets. It may not be that well known, but it's perfectly safe, & you'll save a bit of cash.

Cheap Vegas Golden Knights Tickets - No Service Fees

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
Reactions: CDeM85

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Hello kind folks,

I will be in visiting Vegas on Tuesday 26th and am ideally looking for 2 or possibly 3 tickets for the game againt Dallas. Does anyone here have anything they are looking to sell or is there another way to secure them upon arrival?

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Hello kind folks,

I will be in visiting Vegas on Tuesday 26th and am ideally looking for 2 or possibly 3 tickets for the game againt Dallas. Does anyone here have anything they are looking to sell or is there another way to secure them upon arrival?
I just sent a PM

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
Anyone want to buy my 2 tickets for the Stars game on 2/26?

Section 226 Row H Seats 5 & 6.

Right on Flowers goal line so you’ll get a good angle of Engelland , Merril & Miller lost in their own zone.

$160 for the pair

****SOLD to the gentleman “trying to take a cougar to the game”*****

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
gr%2Bglasses.jpg

Hello uh, fellow Knights fans! I'm uh ...
looking for a pair of tickets to Knights-Oilers on Sunday 3/17/19. Anybody got a lead?
cough cough go knights go?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Flash Seats/the VGK ticket site.
You can try the VGK Facebook ticket sites as well, though that’s not what it used to be due to the team trying to funnel everything to FlashSeats.

The team has pretty much stamped out all other avenues.

My tickets are spoken for, fellow Knights fan. :laugh:

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
You can try the VGK Facebook ticket sites as well, though that’s not what it used to be due to the team trying to funnel everything to FlashSeats.

The team has pretty much stamped out all other avenues.

My tickets are spoken for, fellow Knights fan. :laugh:
:laugh: thanks, fellow fans

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
checked out flashseats, HOLY CRAP that connection fee is ASININE! I never thought an indy service would ever make me run to stubhub or ebay. It's legitimately ridiculous! wtf?

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
checked out flashseats, HOLY CRAP that connection fee is ASININE! I never thought an indy service would ever make me run to stubhub or ebay. It's legitimately ridiculous! wtf?
They force all of us on it to sell and give us no seller fees. As a result all fees are on the buyer.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Has anyone received their playoff STH email yet?
Got mine a little while ago. $55 regular season/$90 Knights Vow first round/$125 no vow.

Kind of got to figure out what to do, I'm not sure the person I'm selling my tickets to will be able to hit every game.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Got mine a little while ago. $55 regular season/$90 Knights Vow first round/$125 no vow.

Kind of got to figure out what to do, I'm not sure the person I'm selling my tickets to will be able to hit every game.
Once again, zero communication for us. A minor reason we are dropping out after this year....the major being the price gouge.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Got my email. My prices are similar to BattleBorn's. The Non Vow pricing is just stupid. Over 100% increase from the regular season for the first round alone. :eyeroll: Gouging is too soft a word.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad