Confirmed Signing with Link: [VGK] Knights re-sign William Karlsson [1 year/$5.25M]

Pengu

Jun 24, 2016
Well, if I am Karlsson and score another 40 next season I'd ask for 10 million or tell them to f*** off

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Crazy deal for Vegas. I know it's "just one season", but 5.25 at one year for a 43 goal scorer. 1 year... In which he's an RFA again at the end.

The guy must really want to stay in Vegas, because he just took a deal that is NO RISK whatsoever for VGK and VERY RISKY for himself.

Reactions: PromisedLand

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
in 102 gp last year he had 93 pts and 50 goals. finished 6th in selke voting (actually had more 1st place votes than Koivu at 5). I don't think he can replicate this season but he definitely has the skillset and is a tenacious 55-60 2 way player. i think playing with marchessault and smith will keep his floor high with the chemistry they have.

here's his shot/goal heatmap for those interested btw

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Crazy deal for Vegas. I know it's "just one season", but 5.25 at one year for a 43 goal scorer. 1 year... In which he's an RFA again at the end.

The guy must really want to stay in Vegas, because he just took a deal that is NO RISK whatsoever for VGK and VERY RISKY for himself.
he's been a vegas fan all his life

Reactions: Beville

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017

He has a celebrity girlfriend from Vegas

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
He's been working hard at the gym for thi$ deal.

I don't play any Fortnite, but two things:
1. Some hockey players need to start cellying like the dance moves in Fortnite.
2. Fortnite should add some hockey celebrations and hockey related stuff if they haven't done so yet.

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
Fun story, William Karlsson had more goals than Wilson did points.

Fun story, Karlsson had 1 goal and 2 points while Wilson has 2 goals and 3 points in the Cup finals. They also both had 15 points through out the entire playoffs.

This is on top of Wilson causing Vegas to lose their composure and start playing like babies cause he got under their skin, eventually winning the Cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad