GDT: Vegas @ San Jose Game 2: Quality GDT edition (7:30pm PT | NBCSCA, NBCSN, Rogers Sportsnet One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateralis

Jun 8, 2011
LivaMO
SNOG 5-1 Vegas.

Jones just wanted to erase everyone's fears before letting us down epicly. It will be 1-0 until the last 5 minutes when he will cough up all the goals.

Believe.

Reactions: OffSydes

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
This game is MUST WIN.

Sharks can’t get further into the hole, gotta hope for a split and see if the boys can’t find their game (reverse psychology o_O).

Remember, it was Søren Kierkegaard who said:

a priori the name on the front of the jersey is a HELL OF A LOT more important than sense qualia inferred from Pavelski’s swag tiger blood. And another thing, Ryan Reaves can’t see me cause he don’t got no props in the PJ’s where I roll up hard with my 9, my trap FULL cause my ladies know daddy ain’t playin, a’ight. So what if I’m drunk! Write this down! Put it on my tombstone Van Hoorenbierk. And pay for my weed.”

Oh Kierkegaard, that kook.

It was the philosopher Cameron who said:
“No FATE”
And it was really... well. I mean, dumb. But like, make it happen sharks.

This is what I want the Sharks to do to Vegas tonight:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Lebanezer

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I’m feeling great about this game. Our boys can do this!!
More goals from all over the lineup and continued gap control. Let Stone get a goal and shut down the rest.
Run up the score and take this game!!

Go Sharks!!

Reactions: slocal

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
If Vegas tries to keep Karlsson out of the series Burns is going to go ham.

Top4DSJS

Sep 15, 2018
6-2 Sharks. Feeling confident in playoff Jones making another appearance. Kane with the hatty, EK65 and Burns with 2.
Smith and Reaves for the Knights

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
If Vegas tries to keep Karlsson out of the series Burns is going to go ham.
Totally agree.

If I was Vegas I would try to shut down Burns as he sometimes tries to force the shot in too much which could cause high turnovers where as Karlsson has no problem shooting it wide or dishing it off quick.

So yeah keep pressuring Karlsson, he is probably best equipped to handle it.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Totally agree.

If I was Vegas I would try to shut down Burns as he sometimes tries to force the shot in too much which could cause high turnovers where as Karlsson has no problem shooting it wide or dishing it off quick.

So yeah keep pressuring Karlsson, he is probably best equipped to handle it.
Karlsson is also much much better than Burns at sliding out of checks or getting the puck up the ice quick. He's tough to pressure.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Karlsson is also much much better than Burns at sliding out of checks or getting the puck up the ice quick. He's tough to pressure.

Don't forget Marc-Eduoard Orr either. He didn't practice all those high and wide shots in the regular season for nothing you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad