GDT: Vegas @ San Jose Game 2: Quality GDT edition (7:30pm PT | NBCSCA, NBCSN, Rogers Sportsnet One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
First a series-talk that has turned into a dentist connoisseur paradise.

Now a GDT that all of a sudden is all about candy bars… what happened to this place? :m-dance:

Isn’t that exactly how we got the Sharks-Kings dance off tradition? We probably should do something similar for Vegas if only to troll Kings fans.

Reactions: Sandisfan

PackShark

Oct 7, 2017
Awesome GDT. Another game of strong defensively play and capitalizing on opportunities. Have a feeling this one will be tough and a lot tighter. Sharks 3-2.

Nyquist, Hertl, Sorensen

Stone, Theodore

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Sounds like Miller is playing instead of Holden today. Hopefully it doesn't make too much of a difference. I saw a tweet saying that Holden-Merrill actually performed better than Miller-Merrill but Miller is definitely way better than Holden in a vacuum.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Weird, they were so fast to copy the GDTs to the main boards last game, but none done yet this game. Or maybe the day just flew by and they seemed way earlier?

They hold off on making playoff board GDTs live until just before game time so that talk stays contained in the series discussion thread until it's closer to the game start. Last game's GDT didn't go live until almost 1:30

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
In making this GDT I learned that Vegas had not one, but two failed entries into the Roller Hockey League. That's a pretty big accomplishment in my books. And it makes me wish I had bothered to buy a Vancouver Voodoo jersey the one time I went to an RHL game in the 90s (my grandma won tickets at bingo. :laugh:)

They also once had a minor pro team called the "Las Vegas Ice Dice" for which I couldn't find a logo.

There's also the ECHL Las Vegas Wranglers and I think there was an IHL team before that.

:D

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
They hold off on making playoff board GDTs live until just before game time so that talk stays contained in the series discussion thread until it's closer to the game start. Last game's GDT didn't go live until almost 1:30

And they probably don't want a repeat of game 1's thread lol

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Sounds like Miller is playing instead of Holden today. Hopefully it doesn't make too much of a difference. I saw a tweet saying that Holden-Merrill actually performed better than Miller-Merrill but Miller is definitely way better than Holden in a vacuum.

Miller doesn't like to get hit so if our heavy guys can pop him early he can be goaded into playing undisciplined and he's more likely to take penalties that way. However, Miller improves their PP since he has a good shot so we gotta stay out of the box.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
This thread makes me miss my Oakland Skates

Oakland_Skates.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad