GDT: Vegas @ San Jose Game 2: Quality GDT edition (7:30pm PT | NBCSCA, NBCSN, Rogers Sportsnet One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I used to get the Wunderbar and Crunchie at World Market. Very good stuff! Skors are everything Heath bars try to be, lol.

Nowadays, I use the leftover almond pulp, from when I make almond milk, to make a base for granola. Just toast/dry it, then mix in oats, sliced almonds, chia seeds, flaxseed, maple syrup, vanilla, coconut oil, salt - toast again. Then add goji berries, cranberries, lingonberries, shaved coconut and cacao nibs when it's cool. Super cheap and delicious!

Haha, so much OT caused by a great GDT!
Sigh. To enjoy a box of Frankenberry just one more time.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
Well done Nem! I could really only think of this while reading through it.

48c.jpg

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Thank you! Nyquist was one of my faves behind Datsyuk before Larkin and AA came around. How has he been for you?
Great. Exactly what a deadline acquisition should do. Smart with the puck and scary quick when he wants to be.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Reading all of this about candy, chocolate and giddiness as I eat a poptart at Peet's. Sitting next to me are 4 San Ramon PD officers getting their caffeine fill and talking about things I just should not be hearing. Yet two of them are friends of friends so I listen anyway. Then we all start talking hockey as I am already wearing my jersey ready to head to San Jose. They finished our discussion by saying stay under 80 on my way home tonight, stop drinking by the time the game starts and no weaving in and out of lanes (its a 40 min ride home from The Tank).

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Looks like it’s going to be the same lineup as Wednesday. Ryan taking first reps with Braun. Thought Heed would draw in for sure, I guess Pete really hates dmen playing on their off-side

Reactions: Sandisfan

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Weird, they were so fast to copy the GDTs to the main boards last game, but none done yet this game. Or maybe the day just flew by and they seemed way earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia