Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Chicago Wolves AHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hague is in the same tier as Glass and Brannstrom. It would be monumentally stupid to trade him.
Ehhh I don't know about that. Brannstrom and Glass easily crack any top 50 prospects list. Hague is more questionable. I'd say he's one tier below.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Despite Brannstrom missing the game due to an illness, o_O:oops::rolleyes:
Wolves won 3-1. Carr, Quinney and McKenzie scored. Hague had 2 assists. Quinney and Kolesar picked up assists as well.
Lagace was 1st star stopping 38 of 39 shots!

The Wolves are now 2nd in their Division, 3rd in the Conference.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It's hard to call Nikita Gusev a prospect, but still... He is the 2nd ever player to score 80+ points in the KHL - 17+64 in 62 games. The best Radulov had, was 80 points, but Radu did it in 54 games. Panarin's best season was 62 points in 54 games.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wolves won 3-2 tonight over Grand Rapids.
Kolesar, McKenzie and Macek with the goals. Assists: McKenzie, Tynan, Quinney, Brannstrom and Carr(2).

Hyka and Duke still out with injuries. Bischoff did not play for some reason :scared::scared::scared:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wolves win their 4th in a row!

Coghlan notched his 10th goal of the season. Keegan Kolesar continued his hot streak with another goal today. Zach Whitecloud scored as well. And Daniel Carr continues his dominance on the AHL with 1G2A.

They continue to get it done without Pirri
28 games with Pirri: 16-9-3
25 games without Pirri: 14-8-3

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Wolves win their 4th in a row!

Coghlan notched his 10th goal of the season. Keegan Kolesar continued his hot streak with another goal today. Zach Whitecloud scored as well. And Daniel Carr continues his dominance on the AHL with 1G2A.

They continue to get it done without Pirri
28 games with Pirri: 16-9-3
25 games without Pirri: 14-8-3

Can't be right... I heard VGK completely screwed over the wolves and it was the end of the world.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Am I the only one that's not really freaked out over the farm system right now?

We're loaded in everything except defensive prospects, we've got three full drafts prior to the current active players hitting the average age of 30. We'll get old, but then we'll have a glut of prospects, including 11 in the first three rounds. I'd also take our scouting staff over almost any other team's.

It's not optimal, but it seems like the window is open and I don't think our situation is awful looking forward for a team with the window pretty much wide open for as long as Fleury can Fleury.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
23 and under:

C: Glass, Morozov/Leschyshyn/Jones, Zykov, Cotter/Duke/Quinney, Campoli
W: Tuch, Elvenes/Dugan/Kruse, Kolesar
D: Theodore, Hague, Coghlan, Whitecloud, Demin/Bouchard/Diliberatore, Corcoran
G: Ferguson/Patera/Kooy

It's not bad, but they better not trade any more 2019 draft picks just to be safe...

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

We're loaded in everything except defensive prospects, we've got three full drafts prior to the current active players hitting the average age of 30. We'll get old, but then we'll have a glut of prospects, including 11 in the first three rounds. I'd also take our scouting staff over almost any other team's.

It's not optimal, but it seems like the window is open and I don't think our situation is awful looking forward for a team with the window pretty much wide open for as long as Fleury can Fleury.

Won't we also have extra assets from trading Miller, Eakin and Haula.

Or Smith or whatever is a replaceable value for the team

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Won't we also have extra assets from trading Miller, Eakin and Haula.
Can't see a reason to trade Miller unless two of the prospects are studs next season, and I think Eakin sticks around because why wouldn't we keep Cody Eakin at this point?

Don't know what Haula/Eakin/Perhaps Smith will get.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Can't see a reason to trade Miller unless two of the prospects are studs next season, and I think Eakin sticks around because why wouldn't we keep Cody Eakin at this point?

Don't know what Haula/Eakin/Perhaps Smith will get.

I suppose we couldn't expect Haula or Glass to top Eakin in offensive production enough to give up his defensive game and he has shown he can be anchor on the third line.

You're right, I think I'm stuck in before trade deadline thinking with our defense.

That does mean Haula and possibly Smith could be traded and I think we could get a fair amount from that.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I suppose we couldn't expect Haula or Glass to top Eakin in offensive production enough to give up his defensive game and he has shown he can be anchor on the third line.

You're right, I think I'm stuck in before trade deadline thinking with our defense.

That does mean Haula and possibly Smith could be traded and I think we could get a fair amount from that.
Decent chance Reaves winds up on the list too, especially since he's getting paid a little and has that tough guy extra that can get a pick while dumping his couple million.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

From the Stone signing thread:

**** you Vegas

It's hilarious to think that they just acquired one of the best wingers in the game, signed him to an extension and they still have all of their 1sts in the next 3 years, 4x 2nds and 4x 3rds.

I wasn't bashing the trade, it's just funny a contending team adds an elite player and their draft pick board looks the same as team like NJD​

This guy gets it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad