OT: Vancouver realtor facing criminal charges and life time ban from beer league for kicking an opponent on the face with his skates

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Forge a signature 3 months, drink some milk suspended indefinitely. What a world.

Is the milk drinking realtor suspended indefinitely? I suspect that the actual suspension will be short.

No - I hooked up with a Kiwi girl in Canada and we went back there together as she still needed to finish university. I was under 30 at the time so I got an open visa for the first year and then partner visas through her for the next couple years.

Did you use a lot of "rubber" in NZ?

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Shit, the worst I ever had for that was my own teammate. He once high sticked me three times in the same freaking game because he had no idea how to control his stick. I pride myself on being even keeled, but I threatened to shove the stick somewhere uncomfortable if he didn’t get a handle on it.

Never understood the stigma against guys wearing cages, or neck guards for that matter. My wife was always adamant I wear a neck guard and I always did. Didn’t stop the chirps. “Who do you think you are, Tomas Plekanec?”
That Plekanec lines is pretty good though!

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
There shouldn't be stigma for wearing a cage. But I commonly see guys with cages initiating altercations. They (some not all) are just a little braver than they need to be.
I've played with and without a cage even recently. I just can't get used to the cage. Now I just wear a visor.
When I play goal I'll wear a neck guard. As a 15 year old at my first junior tryout a veteran wired a puck from the hashmarks that hit me in the neck. Scared the crap out of me. I've worn a neck guard ever since.
I wore a dangler all through minor and still got hit in the throat twice.

Reactions: iceburg

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca