Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | 7:00PM PST | SNET

John Johnson

Apr 11, 2019
Thank you from the information.

At the moment of his career, he can't produce much however, does that concern many Canucks fans?
Total 168 career pro games so far, 35 goals, 32 assists, 67 points, that's 0.39 ppg.
(VHL+KHL+NHL)

In the VHL he was about 0.50 ppg player
KHL 0.28 ppg
NHL 0.26 ppg

Not very impressive production
How many believe the production will increase
as he develops more?
Dude literally get over your hate for Podkolzin you are actually obsessed with him.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Guest here.

I know that not many Canucks fans like me (or is it just the few who do not), due to reasons no need to mention here but...

What is Podkolzin's current role?
What does Podkolzin bring to each game, what is his stuff?, so to speak
Why he plays in the NHL, instead of the AHL?
LOL you are an odd poster with your odd hatred obsession towards PbK

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
i mean you made the comment in the context of tonight’s game, where they were down by two goals. I wouldn’t consider tonight a crazy early pull when you’re down by 2? Am I missing something?

what are these “massive score effects” in the last five minutes of a one goal game? Aren’t those explained by … playing 6v5?

I mean, score effects in 3rd periods of close games are very obvious as teams sit on leads/trailing team presses to tie. And the closer to the end of the game, the more pronounced they get.

I have no idea what the actual numbers are. But if - hypothetically - the trailing team is scoring the next goal 55% of the time from 5 minutes remaining to 3 minutes remaining and scores in a 10-second segment 5% more often in that period than when looking at the game as a whole ... that's a massive difference from the study I linked and would totally change the results.

Again - I don't know what the optimal time is. Absolutely it may be later than general wisdom indicates. And when someone puts out a study that seems to make sense and take into account the correct variables, great. But when I'm looking at studies that are obviously rubbish, I'm going to question their conclusions.

Didn't we pull with over 3 and a half minutes left last night? That's early to me, even with a two-goal deficit.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
We got f***ed hard by the Blues starting Husso.

Binnington has given up 7 goals through 2 periods.

Reactions: Zanon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad