Confirmed Signing with Link: [VAN] Tanner Pearson signs extension with the Canucks (3 years, $3.25M AAV)

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
Just bad. Bad in every single way. This is a player with 11pts in 33gp this season. And he is rewarded here with a 3yr contract....

Pearson has regressed to a 3rd line player, most games he is invisible.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Brown Cat

Hates OP
Jan 7, 2021
At least its only 3 years, but a NTC/NMC is a killer especially if in an expansion draft year.

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
Being a Canucks fan is so painful. Really glad Petterson and Hughes primes will be spent mismanaged by our dullard of a GM.

Bertuzzipunch

Aug 9, 2020
Seriously, we really deserve a Puke emoji for these Benning signings.
Loui
Beagle
Rousell
Ferland
And now Pearson. PUKE EMOJI!
Beagle and ferland will be on LTIR next year and rousell is a UFA. Yeah Loui sucks but just one year leaft

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The Vancouver Canucks are a joke of a franchise. Perhaps joining the Seattle Mariners and the Buffalo Sabres as one of the worst run pro-sports franchise in North America. Idiotic owners. Stupid management. The fans should defund them by watching a demolition derby.

Larry Hanson

Aug 1, 2020
Doesn't seem that bad.
Preferably it would have been 1-2yrs and not had any trade protection but it it hardly seems terrible.
The guy is 28 and has been pretty consistent in his career, this is a weird year so I wouldn't read too much into 33 games.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
He has 11 f***ing points, is 29, Can’t skate anymore

this is just awful

Absolute garbage move from a garbage GM. . I’ve defended Benning on here before but after the shitshow that was out offseason and now another overpaid player for our bottom 6 on a downhill trajectory, I’m beyond done with this shit

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad