Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Big opening 5 minutes coming in the 4th.
Raptors defence is too agressive right now.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Other than the 3rd quarter, that was the best opening playoff game this team has ever played.

Reactions: Plat87

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Not gonna lie I was nervous when the Nets cut it down to 8. Thank god the actual players weren't though, they woke up, shut the door and blew em out again. What a game from FVV, six players in double figures and some big shots by TD, it feels good to win game one.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Talk about no love for the Raps. No late games. Crazy the defending champs don’t get later start times.

It never ends.

I don't blame the NBA for putting the Raps in early games, this series is likely going to be one of the least interesting. The Bucks are another example of this, three of their four games start at 1:00-1:30 PM.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Love Kawhi for what he did last year, but man would it ever be hilarious if they got knocked out by the Mavs.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I don't blame the NBA for putting the Raps in early games, this series is likely going to be one of the least interesting. The Bucks are another example of this, three of their four games start at 1:00-1:30 PM.
Yeah.

Objectively, Philadelphia - Boston is a far more interesting series.

Reactions: A1LeafNation

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
If Siakam can get back to his pre-injury play and VanVleet continues his Steph Curry impersonation, Raptors got a good chance to not only come out of the East but win it all.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Before the season restarted I didn't like the Raps chances against the Bucks but they don't seem to be as good recently. I think the Celtics might be a tougher matchup for the Raps.

Absolutely. Celtics are a less consistent mirror version of the Raps. Bucks are a superstar oriented team with less superstars than the other superstar oriented teams. It’s easier to shutdown one player than it is to play against a mirror version of yourself.

And as I speak, Vucevic going off on the Bucks. Maybe they should’ve traded for Gasol. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad