Raptors Discussion: v91 - NBA in restart plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Magic take game 1. Didn't see them winning one game.
Bucks will win the series but hmm

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Looked like security asked him something. Then Masai swiped and was going to walk by? After that yes it looks like security was a bit hostile.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Maybe I'm just used to watching the Raps offense, but watching these other teams play tonight I'm not convinced that the Raps won't just walk their way to another title. Lakers offense looks awful, Portland looks worse but are being carried by Lillard's obscene range.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Had a feeling it won't be easy for the Lakers against the Blazers. Still should win, but they will have to work for it.
Man Blazers, why did you have to pick Lillard one spot before us:(

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
Bucks are carried by 1 player, Lakers are carried by 2. Not exactly the prototypical superteams of old.
I forgive Lakers a bit more blazers are a tough 8 seed and Lillards been playing MVP level ball right now.

You can give it to the bucks but raps lost g1 to magic last year too so :laugh:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I forgive Lakers a bit more blazers are a tough 8 seed and Lillards been playing MVP level ball right now.

You can give it to the bucks but raps lost g1 to magic last year too so :laugh:

Eh the Raps lost on a last second shot. Bucks trailed by double digits for a lot of the game.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Eh the Raps lost on a last second shot. Bucks trailed by double digits for a lot of the game.
Also Magic were getting a lot of luck in game 1 last season. However today's game they dominated most of it.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Maybe I'm just used to watching the Raps offense, but watching these other teams play tonight I'm not convinced that the Raps won't just walk their way to another title. Lakers offense looks awful, Portland looks worse but are being carried by Lillard's obscene range.

I dunno about walking but I saw the news this morning and thought this bodes really well for the Raps.

Love this team so much, possibly my favourite Toronto sports team ever (yes, even better then last years team). Winning this title would be epic, people would be talking about it for decades to come. I'm happy that I put some money down on the Raps a couple of weeks ago. Not a lot but enough to pick up a new guitar I have my eye on if they win. :)

ronzigato

Jan 5, 2006
Ontario
Great news to see this moron outed for the lying piece of trash he is. $224k/yr he made at work not enough, wanted more of that sweet sweet fraud money. Hope he gets everything he deserves.

And glad to see footage that shows what we all knew, Masai wouldn't provoke something like this.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I dunno about walking but I saw the news this morning and thought this bodes really well for the Raps.

Love this team so much, possibly my favourite Toronto sports team ever (yes, even better then last years team). Winning this title would be epic, people would be talking about it for decades to come. I'm happy that I put some money down on the Raps a couple of weeks ago. Not a lot but enough to pick up a new guitar I have my eye on if they win. :)

Both the Bucks and the Lakers looked bad, and this is despite their stars putting up monster performances. Giannis put up 30 points, Lebron had a historic 25+/15+/15+ triple double which no one has ever done in the playoffs before, ever. And they still lost.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Both the Bucks and the Lakers looked bad, and this is despite their stars putting up monster performances. Giannis put up 30 points, Lebron had a historic 25+/15+/15+ triple double which no one has ever done in the playoffs before, ever. And they still lost.

Wow, that's amazing, I didn't realize that! I've never really feared the Lakers for some reason, I mean how good can a two man team possibly be? They won a ton of games this season of course but still, they just don't scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad