Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Happy 1 year anniversary of the DD/Kwahi trade!!!!

The greatest gift...…..an NBA CHAMPIONSHIP.

DD should be given a ring for allowing us to win. He had as much to do with us winning as Kwahi did if you really think of it!!! Without DD there is no Kwahi, without Kwahi there is no Championship.

Thank you DD. Always and forever a Raptor.
I dont think we'll ever see what happened with Kawhi/DeMar happen again. At least not for a while. Just think about what happened

-Face of the franchise player is traded away for a top player coming off of a injury who is a 1 year rental
-Team proceeds to win a Championship with the main acquiring player getting Finals MVP and at times single handedly carrying the team.

Basically everything that could have realistically went the Raps way happened with the exception of Kawhi staying.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Let the recruiting of Giannis begin.

Bucks already signed one of his other brothers.

He has another older brother who plays soccer and another younger brother who will probably be drafted into the NBA at some point.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Bucks already signed one of his other brothers.

He has another older brother who plays soccer and another younger brother who will probably be drafted into the NBA at some point.
The older brother to TFC.
What can we do about the younger baller?

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
An Airbnb in East Hastings of all places. Just spring for the Fairmont Waterfront next time Danny.

lmao i just came from there too. Literally 100s of drug addicts lined up shoulder to shoulder on both sides of the street. Needles hanging out of their arms and just completely fried. Not shocked he got robbed there.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
lmao i just came from there too. Literally 100s of drug addicts lined up shoulder to shoulder on both sides of the street. Needles hanging out of their arms and just completely fried. Not shocked he got robbed there.

Is that the street that's just around the street from Fat Burger? I remember eating at Fat Burger and then leaving and driving away and took 1 right turn and all you saw was both sides of the streets just filled with homeless people with tents and stuff on the sidewalks and all down the alleyways. Thought it was a outdoor flea market tbh at the time until I got a closer look.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
Hmm might be. There is a fat burger across the street from the sky train. It’s kinda close to there. The shady area kinda begins there and goes east.

Actually yes to flea market so u were in the general area. The alleys are awful to say the least.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Former Toronto Raptors player Kawhi Leonard is watching the Keith Thurman versus Manny Pacquiao Pay-Per-View boxing event tonight live from Las Vegas, Nevada.

oEtopoo.png

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Still the CHAMPS! Loving it everyday!

What does this mean? Trade?

It means nothing. He switched agents. I likely has almost no impact on the Raptors, especially if their plan is to trade him before his contract is up or if they simply don't expect to retain him past next season. And even if the plan is to keep going for it and have him stick around, Lowry's a high-salary guy anyway so it's not like the agent change would alter too much about the nature of dealing with him and his likely asking price.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
It means nothing. He switched agents. I likely has almost no impact on the Raptors, especially if their plan is to trade him before his contract is up or if they simply don't expect to retain him past next season. And even if the plan is to keep going for it and have him stick around, Lowry's a high-salary guy anyway so it's not like the agent change would alter too much about the nature of dealing with him and his likely asking price.

I believe he was forced to switch agents because his previous agent is no longer certified by the NBA due to his involvement in some NCAA kickback scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad