Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Can I laugh at the fact that the Ringer has the Raptors missing the playoffs entirely, but they expect the Clippers and the ****ing LAKERS to challenge for the West championship? And forget about them sucking the dicks of a Boston team that's now lead by Kemba Walker and not much else...

It's US media. USA USA USA Canada sucks therefore Raptors suck. Boston is always a contender, gotta hype it up because millions of viewers in New England. They get viewer bonus points for making fun of us, don't forget you live in an igloo.

Reactions: Plat87

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
21 offensive rebounds for Boston to our 5. I think we need another big man who can impact a game.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
NBA you can't do anything about the Raptors being champions. Make bad calls all you want.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Gasol was AWOL offensively, and that was difference in the game.

I think Gasol can still be an impact player, but at this stage of his career, we might be better off starting Ibaka.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Gasol was AWOL offensively, and that was difference in the game.

I think Gasol can still be an impact player, but at this stage of his career, we might be better off starting Ibaka.

Yes Gasol was a black hole out there. Real bad. See what happens with him.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
It's just one game. We're the better team. No big thing

Yeah, no big deal.

We played a terrible game, there were some questionable calls - all on charges - and yet we still managed to be in it right up to the end.

I'm seeing that as a positive - we can suck and still be a threat.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Refs were terrible and kept boston in it long enough for them to start hitting some shots.

Rebounding was a huge problem. Vanvleet especially is really bad at getting his body on somebody when our bigs have challenged the shot.

Gasol looks washed

Cant play Lowry these many minutes.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Is there a thread for raptors tickets? didn't see one. If anyone has 4 Raptors tickets for any up coming game, please let me know.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Love the joke poll that sportsnet has up about Raptors jerseys. Vote on the best uni of all time out of our 4 options that are actually 2 options, that ignore like 80% of the franchise's history and jersey options, and that seem like they were partially meant to try and pimp Drake's stupid gold ones so that they can stroke his ego ("golly gosh, Drizzy! Your unis were the second most popular among fans behind only the original ones!")

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018
Dat championship mettle! Lowry is still an all star, Siakam had a mediocre game by his standards which tells you alot about how good he really is now. Gasol still owns Vucevic, Fred was meh and Ibaka was pretty decent, Norm was trash lol but the most impressive thing about tonights game was the growth im seeing from future DPoY OG Anunoby!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Dat championship mettle! Lowry is still an all star, Siakam had a mediocre game by his standards which tells you alot about how good he really is now. Gasol still owns Vucevic, Fred was meh and Ibaka was pretty decent, Norm was trash lol but the most impressive thing about tonights game was the growth im seeing from future DPoY OG Anunoby!

Nothing should rattle this team. They came back from freaking 0-2 down to a great Milwaukee team, then they came into Oracle and took all 3 games from the defending champs at the time. A little run in a game by Orlando in October is not going to rattle this team.

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad