Raptors Discussion: v89| Those are some big rings | Raptors out to defend their championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Missed the game because of work but damn, looking at score sheet, FVV and Pascal went off. 34/18/5 for Pascal. Crazy.

TrueTT

Dec 12, 2018
Guelph, ON
Kind of an inauspicious start for Kawhi so far.

Almost 20 points at the half now lol.

If the Clippers win this game or even come within 5 points in a losing effort, I’m pretty optimistic for how good this team can be once PG returns. We had our role players and bench out against LeBron and AD and still were able to tread water.

TrueTT

Dec 12, 2018
Guelph, ON
Let’s go boys, please hang on and close this out.

With the Leafs and Ducks losing in such terrible ways tonight, I need some cheer lol.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Only watched a little bit of the game, but that was nice. I'm not sold on the Lakers and wasn't comfident before the 1st game either. They should be good but there are better teams.
Kawhi doesn't look good in a Clippers jersey, but that could just be my Raptors bias talking.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Fun opener.

FVV and Pascal had monster games.

I'm wondering a little bit about the depth of this roster but we'll see how that plays out.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Leonard got it done without his personal recruit Paul George, sidelined indefinitely while rehabbing from a pair of offseason shoulder surgeries.

Ouch.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Im guessing it was a shorter bench because it was the first game of the season, at home etc. Hoping to see Matt Thomas and Bobby Boucher get some decent minutes.

Reactions: robertmac43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad