Raptors Discussion: v71|RIP Bruno era (2014-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: John Wall/Wizards drama.

Marcin Gortat tweets about the Wiz having a good "team" win without Wall.

Wall responds that he thought it was disrespectful for Gortat to air his grievances publicly and not call him directly... by whining about it to a reporter instead of going to Gortat directly. Wall then goes on to basically fire a shot across Gortat's bow by claiming that his offence is pretty much all the result of Wall feeding him the ball.

Stay classy, Johnny.

Reactions: Diamond Joe Quimby

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
I don't care how bad Cleveland looks right now. Come playoff time LeBron will flip the switch and the Cavs will be incredibly hard to beat.

I don't think this is anywhere near the given I have always considered it to be. BTW, Cleveland lost to Orlando by 18 points last night. They're broken and they won't be easy to fix.

You might be right but I think they are broken. There is no fixing things this time. They won't become a cohesive unit all of a sudden in the playoffs. I still hope we avoid them and that some other team will do the dirty work for us, but they are very beatable.

All this is spot on IMO.

That was a pretty boring game last night. :D

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Last night's beat down was a slight measure of revenge for the Leafs loss last Saturday.

I think the Raps have what it takes to overtake Boston for 1st seed in the East. We have more depth.

one77

Dec 22, 2013
Team looks incredibly good this year. Much different than any previous year. They play as a unit, both the starters and the bench. The East is there for the taking...

But I still think they need to add someone else to stand a chance vs GSW/HOU/OKC. Anyone in mind they can trade for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad