Raptors Discussion: v56|All-Star Saturday Night (Lowry in 3pt contest) Sat, Feb 13 8pm ET/5pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Raps didn't deserve to win given how crappy they played in the 2nd half, but holy hell the garbage refs didn't help matters.

I also eagerly await the trumpeting over how this loss "clearly" shows the Raps aren't ready for primetime. Because winning 13/14 is nothing to get excited over, but 1 or 2 losses are obvious signs of the team's fatal flaws.

Preparing for the first round of the playoffs again. :help:

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Ever see the free reign those Goodwin and Booker get there. The disgusting shots they take rather then get others involved. I don't blame Morris for getting angry tbh, Goodwin is hardly a poster boy and has his issues also.

Apparently Archie played like he didn't give two ***** the whole night, and the guys on the Suns bench were on his ass whenever he was on the court. But Morris crossed the line getting his hands on him.

Of course I trust Masai's judgement whether or not we go after Kieff. We have guys on this team who can keep him in check

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Apparently Archie played like he didn't give two ***** the whole night, and the guys on the Suns bench were on his ass whenever he was on the court. But Morris crossed the line getting his hands on him.

Of course I trust Masai's judgement whether or not we go after Kieff. We have guys on this team who can keep him in check

Maybe maybe not, Archie has an attitude problem, he gets in a sulk mood and acts like nothing matters to him. I am pretty sure thats what happened on the bench, Morris went over to have a few words, Archie took exception and said something things got a bit heated.

I personally don't think Morris would be a problem in Toronto what so ever. he's an intense player but other then management he's never really been a problem. I don't think what he did was out of line, things may have looked bad but nothing happened.

A lot worse happens at hockey practices as we have seen in the past. There is also a lot that goes unreported. I would still welcome Morris to Toronto, but I would much Rather is we some how got Harris from Orlando.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Jason Richardson is underrated in the annals of dunk contest history. For a guy that won it twice he doesn't get enough recognition

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Jason Richardson is underrated in the annals of dunk contest history. For a guy that won it twice he doesn't get enough recognition

Yep. Dude was also really good as a player back then. Too bad that he got zero recognition because the Warriors sucked ass back then.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yep. Dude was also really good as a player back then. Too bad that he got zero recognition because the Warriors sucked ass back then.

Yeah, he was fairly well rounded. For a long time he was my prototype for what I wanted DeMar to evolve into. He actually developed a reliable 3-point shot to go with that power slasher wing game. Though he wasn't as much of an in-traffic player as DeMar is.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad