Raptors Discussion: v56|All-Star Saturday Night (Lowry in 3pt contest) Sat, Feb 13 8pm ET/5pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Reffing in this league needs to be revamped, period. It's flat out embarrassing what this league has become. You can't come near an opponent without getting fouled.

**** I felt lucky when my nose wasn't dripping blood when I came back from games.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Reffing in this league needs to be revamped, period. It's flat out embarrassing what this league has become. You can't come near an opponent without getting fouled.

**** I felt lucky when my nose wasn't dripping blood when I came back from games.

except for the times where you can get mauled with no whistle. Biggest problem with NBA refs is consistency. Between superstar calls, the "let's see if he makes this before I whistle for the foul" situations, and just ridiculous shadow fouls, from game to game and minute to minute there's no telling what you will and won't be able to get away with.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Raps didn't deserve to win given how crappy they played in the 2nd half, but holy hell the garbage refs didn't help matters.

I also eagerly await the trumpeting over how this loss "clearly" shows the Raps aren't ready for primetime. Because winning 13/14 is nothing to get excited over, but 1 or 2 losses are obvious signs of the team's fatal flaws.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Teams we've beaten: OKC, Spurs, Cavs, Heat (twice), Clippers (twice), Hawks

Teams we've lost to: Kings (twice), Nuggets (twice), Wolves, Knicks, Suns, Magic

Like, are you ****ing kidding me? Stop playing ****ing down to the competition.

Last edited:

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
lol tonight? Wonder who would take this guy? Or what would it take? Reduced value due to his issues I would think.

Lol at " We are Phx" shirts

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
For as good as the team has played, it really isn't until Joesph/Patterson/Ross come in where we make our runs.

The starters get outplayed far too often for a team that wants to be elite. That is going to be a big problem come playoff time. Hopefully Caroll coming back will help, but I really think we need to upgrade Scola. He is just brutal defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad