Raptors Discussion: v56|All-Star Saturday Night (Lowry in 3pt contest) Sat, Feb 13 8pm ET/5pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In response to that Stauskas comment in the previous thread, I can't watch any of the Barstool episodes all the way through.

The lady that does the interviews is just... :facepalm:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
We're trying to set some sort of world record with 4 turnovers in under 2 mins to begin the game. Wake the **** up guys.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
So Lowry got T'd up for running away from the official.

And now he just got tossed after losing his cool afterwards.

Like, are you ****ing kidding me, though, that first tech was big time BS.

Still, Kyle's gotta shut the **** up. He complains way too much, even on obvious calls and calls that go his way.

Last edited:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
CoJo has been on the floor for 17 min straight now. I mean, seriously, are you ****ing kidding me, Casey? We got a GM that values young guys pat a coach that absolutely refuses to play them if at all possible.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Looks like I picked a good game to miss lol
How the **** do you lose to Sacramento AT HOME .. smh

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Looks like I picked a good game to miss lol
How the **** do you lose to Sacramento AT HOME .. smh

Raps just aren't that good truth be told...

Decent eastern conference team but when you look at the big picture, we're simply mediocre

Giuseppe Sallo

ELE-VAT-ED
Apr 20, 2007
Back to L.A
twitter.com
Raps just aren't that good truth be told...

Decent eastern conference team but when you look at the big picture, we're simply mediocre

Nah, the real problem is CASEY is a soft ass coach, no discipline. This team time and time again continues to have a slow start, why?

We also got players who ain't smart, low IQ, including KLOW. Love the guy, but he's not a leader. I think this team has major holes, especially on the bench and it's up to MU to fix that.

Well probably beat Dallas. This team loves to tease it, and constantly keep us guessing. A sign of an inconsistent team with no depth.

Let's get DC/JV back and hopefully ignite this team.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Nah, the real problem is CASEY is a soft ass coach, no discipline. This team time and time again continues to have a slow start, why?

We also got players who ain't smart, low IQ, including KLOW. Love the guy, but he's not a leader. I think this team has major holes, especially on the bench and it's up to MU to fix that.

Well probably beat Dallas. This team loves to tease it, and constantly keep us guessing. A sign of an inconsistent team with no depth.

Let's get DC/JV back and hopefully ignite this team.

We do not have that superstar level guy. That's literally it. You don't win in this league without someone like that. Demar and KLOW are good and I think JV will be one of the best centres in the league one day, but there's no one on this team that actually strikes fear into opponents like Lebron, KD, Curry, Harden etc.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
We do not have that superstar level guy. That's literally it. You don't win in this league without someone like that. Demar and KLOW are good and I think JV will be one of the best centres in the league one day, but there's no one on this team that actually strikes fear into opponents like Lebron, KD, Curry, Harden etc.

This. we havent had a superstar since Vince. Without that caliber of player, I cant envision us winning a championship. I hope we do anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad