GDT: US Open :: Raonic & Bouchard eliminated

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
This is a truly great accomplishment seeing how competitive women tennis is. The door seems wide opened to the final for Genie, but far from easy.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Fed's back on track, easily taking the second set 6-1.

EDIT: And getting an early break in the 3rd set to go up 2-0.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Well, surprisingly Federer has made it a match. :sarcasm:

4-6, 6-1, 6-1 headed into 4th set.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Serena Williams ‏@serenawilliams 51m
@milosraonic I love your arm sleeve. It's super cool and different. Will it help my serve? I want to serve like you. #CanIHaveOne

Caroline Wozniacki ‏@CaroWozniacki 22m
@serenawilliams @milosraonic you already serve good enough, but I will take it

Milos Raonic ‏@milosraonic 1m
“@serenawilliams: @milosraonic I love your arm sleeve. It's super cool. Will it help my serve? #CanIHaveOne” Yes! #BelieveInTheSleeve

:laugh::laugh::laugh::handclap:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
The way he can create points is really unmatched in the history of the game. Remarkable to watch.

Agreed. There's no one in the game of tennis like him when it comes to anticipation, finesse and execution.

:bow:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
We're all pretty lucky to have watched his career. One of those special athletes like MJ, Tiger, Wayne etc.

He's the main reason I got into the sport of tennis in first place. I didn't follow/play before his career took off and now I'm doing both. :)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He's the main reason I got into the sport of tennis in first place. I didn't follow/play before his career took off and now I'm doing both. :)

I wonder how good Rafa could have been if he didn't have bad knees at such a young age. His inability to stay healthy off clay has really dampened as incredible career as well.

Overall, tennis is in a really good place as the star talent is spread across the globe instead of the USA. The game is growing, especially here in Canada.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad