GDT: US Open :: Raonic & Bouchard eliminated

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I actually like the fact there's rain delay so that the match starts later in the evening. Makes for great entertainment with a cold beer in hand. :)

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
I actually like the fact there's rain delay so that the match starts later in the evening. Makes for great entertainment with a cold beer in hand. :)

I'm looking forward to it. The Impact game is only in 4 hours ish. Tennis is a good filler.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Bouchard already competes better and has won more. Who's hotter? :naughty: Well, I keep catching myself lately from triggering babe threads... I say it's pretty close. They are both extraordinarily good-looking women, especially when you consider that they are athletes on top of that.

I don't know, Genie's got that whole ''jailbaity'' vibe to me still that keeps me from looking at her in that way...It must be the baby fat or something. For some reason Kourny didn't give me that vibe back then :blush:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I don't know, Genie's got that whole ''jailbaity'' vibe to me still that keeps me from looking at her in that way...It must be the baby fat or something. For some reason Kourny didn't give me that vibe back then :blush:

I agree completely and I feel the same. :laugh:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
When was the last Grand Slam final without "the big four" (Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, Murray)?

I think we might be looking at one here.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
You've got to be kidding me... Federer breaks Cilic early in the 3rd and proceeds to be broken back on his next service game.

:(

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Should be an easy win for Cilic now. Federer just didn't have it today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad