Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post - Full Attendance at Practice (4.13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
As for Malkin . . .

Sully called him a game time decision.

The positive read here is worst case he sounds like he'll be good to go for the playoffs.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Everyone will be back for Game 1. Chill...
242927-Just-Chill-Out.jpg

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
As most of you know, Degen is gone. I'm up for taking on this thread (unless someone else wants to :)). However, someone will need to get me up to speed. Who are reliable sources when it comes to the status of players?

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
As most of you know, Degen is gone. I'm up for taking on this thread (unless someone else wants to :)). However, someone will need to get me up to speed. Who are reliable sources when it comes to the status of players?

2WayPlay

Hope DegenX is ok

Reactions: BHD

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Dumo doesn't sound like a maintenance day . . .

As for Letang . . .

Truth be told, sounds really iffy . . .

i mean, this is better than i expected. at this point my new opinion is that he will absolutely come back during the playoffs until he gets seriously injured again

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

MartinS82

May 26, 2016
Anyone else have bad memories of the season coming down to the last game, star player miraculously showing up to play....and Uwe Krupp?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, that sucks, but it's what everyone's sorta figured for weeks.

I'm hoping it's just a tweak and not something that's going to need more surgery this summer. If he goes under the knife again and is out of commission for another few months, I'll really start to question whether or not it'd be right for him to come back. Neck/spine/nervous system stuff is no joke.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I agree, as someone has already mentioned, we can't live or die by every Letang update, or lack thereof. But man, does this reek of the Crosby debacle of 2011.

Great news on Dumo, too!

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
He is practicing and the playoffs are 7 days away. He'll be there. Maybe not 100%, but he'll be there.

I am more worried about Dumoulin.

If you are more worried about anyone over Letang that could be considered good or horribly bad.

Letang is in serious trouble honestly. He just cannot stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad