Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post - Full Attendance at Practice (4.13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
PLAYERTYPE OF INJURYREPORTEDRECOVERY TIMEPOSSIBLE RETURNSTATUSUPDATEDSOURCE
Chad RuhwedelUpper Body2.27.19Longer TermUnknownAt practice 4.13.19@PensInsideScoop
Jared McCann Upper Body 3.13 Day-to-day“... ready to go.” At practice 4.13.19@PensInsideScoop
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Previous injury thread is here.
The spreadsheet for tracking injuries during the regular season is here. Check the tabs at the bottom for the previous season and playoffs.

« 4.11 | Off Day »

Last edited by a moderator:

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Letang is still DTD with split ends and some light dandruff.
Jesus Kris is blessed.
snow-lce-dust-god-dandruff-water-ash-38608571.png

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I know this is the wrong attitude, but I kinda want ZAR to miss a game or two just so we can find out who'll be next man up.

Reactions: Andy99

RSPens

May 25, 2015
The one plus that I saw with ZAR's injury is that we were able to see what Bleuger was like with some talent around him and he didn't look out of place in that spot. I still don't know why Sully has Kessel glued to Geno's hip, but its not likely going to be what kills the Pens. I just hope that if Sully liked Bleuger enough in that spot that maybe he'll try Horny on the other wing and give Kessel a shift or two with McCann and Bjugs. Anyways, Murray looks great, the team just needs to keep tightening up defensively and not get too loose when Tanger is back.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
If Letang isn't at least skating with the team tomorrow i'm going to start to worry.

He was practicing with the team last week, his illness is gone, he should be back with the team unless he had some type of setback that the Pens aren't telling us.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
If Letang isn't at least skating with the team tomorrow i'm going to start to worry.

He was practicing with the team last week, his illness is gone, he should be back with the team unless he had some type of setback that the Pens aren't telling us.
Letang was skating last practice wasnt he? I remember someone posting that.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

I don’t know if this means anything other than both of them are probably not playing tonight...

Reactions: BHD

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Letang is also with the team in morning skate in a no contact jersey skating with Rikola on the 4th def pair.

Its a good sign that hes back skating with the team.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
There's probably a low chance if any at all that Letang plays Thursday, right? Going to the game in Buffalo and Kris is one of my closet favorite players.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
if they clear him for contact after the skate today then it's possible/likely he would play thursday. but i think they're not telling us something here

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Just keep these guys shut down until they're 100% or damn close. We're playing well enough without them and honestly the rest is going to be helpful come postseason time (yes, I think we'll be there regardless of having Letang and company back in the near future).

Reactions: Nakawick

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Just keep these guys shut down until they're 100% or damn close. We're playing well enough without them and honestly the rest is going to be helpful come postseason time (yes, I think we'll be there regardless of having Letang and company back in the near future).

I’d argue that Letang’s play was very good and we take a risk that he comes back tentatively and takes awhile to get going.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
This is starting to eerily remind me of 2 years ago. I mean what could have happened to him to keep him out this long on a standard post hockey scrum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->