OT: Under Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I was downtown (Seattle) last night wearing my SMASH hat at this little bar and this guy walks by and was like hey man go Preds!! You may expect a reaction from a person occasionally if the hat or whatever has a logo on it, but getting the Smash reference was quite impressive. Well he was from Murfreesboro but still.

Reactions: Adz

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Hey all. I know a lot of you have posted here for a number of years and are even former mods. Most of us are familiar with Fugu who has been instrumental in the everyday running of this website. I'm sorry to pass along news which was posted earlier this morning.

Fugu's husband reached out to me to share the sad news about her condition, and asked me to share with the moderating team here.

Barbara has entered the final phase in her four year long fight with metastatic breast cancer. On the advice of her doctors, and after discussion within her family, she entered hospice care on Saturday, Sept. 15th. She is being kept comfortable and has constant company from family and friends.

The community on HF Boards, and the many friends she had there, were a big part of her life and a constant source of conversation and enjoyment. For those of you who were her friends there, I want to thank you on her behalf for your friendship.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Hey all. I know a lot of you have posted here for a number of years and are even former mods. Most of us are familiar with Fugu who has been instrumental in the everyday running of this website. I'm sorry to pass along news which was posted earlier this morning.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Aw f***.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Hunter Hayes will be releasing a new video tomorrow called One Shot. The release will be from our studio, since we did the animation. I'm not a huge country fan, but there was quite a bit of hockey incorporated into the the video and I did enjoy the song. Your scribe picked the player to feature and came up with the name for the team. :-D Obviously we couldn't use the real Nashville Predators but it is a reasonable facsimile and definitely a nod to our traditions.

Reactions: PredsV82

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Hunter Hayes will be releasing a new video tomorrow called One Shot. The release will be from our studio, since we did the animation. I'm not a huge country fan, but there was quite a bit of hockey incorporated into the the video and I did enjoy the song. Your scribe picked the player to feature and came up with the name for the team. :-D Obviously we couldn't use the real Nashville Predators but it is a reasonable facsimile and definitely a nod to our traditions.

Please post a YouTube link when available

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Please post a YouTube link when available
There's one on here. I think Billboard actually jumped the gun a little since it was supposed to be a reveal at the studio...Warner sent us this link and we thought it was live. Then we figured it was just for us to look at in the studio so any announcements we'd made we pulled. But I'm at home and this still comes up on a non MD computer so you can watch it. Hunter Hayes Turns His Shame Into Humor in New 'One Shot' Video: Premiere

Edit: Mr. Admiral says that different companies paid for different sorts of exclusive reveals. I just bill them usually, not involved in that aspect at all.

Last edited:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
There's one on here. I think Billboard actually jumped the gun a little since it was supposed to be a reveal at the studio...Warner sent us this link and we thought it was live. Then we figured it was just for us to look at in the studio so any announcements we'd made we pulled. But I'm at home and this still comes up on a non MD computer so you can watch it. Hunter Hayes Turns His Shame Into Humor in New 'One Shot' Video: Premiere

Edit: Mr. Admiral says that different companies paid for different sorts of exclusive reveals. I just bill them usually, not involved in that aspect at all.
I'm guessing if he had any personal input in the Preds stuff, his favorite player is Ellis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad