Pre-Game Talk: Uhhh, What do we do now? Leafs vs Devils in what will feel like a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
halfway through this 6 day break, haven't gone into Leafs withdrawl just yet, but Friday can't come quick enough

DemLeafs

Oct 28, 2013
Call of Duty, its a FPS. It comes out tomorrow, but Gardiner, Bozak, and McLaren have been tweeting pictures of their copies.

Bozak has always been a huge COD fan, I remember him like 2 seasons ago tweeting a pic of the new one a couple days before it came out.

I wonder if theyre any good at it.

Doesn't know what COD is but I'm sure she knows what FPS is :)

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Just trying to find a bright side in this but hopefully this adversary can help them to fix some of the things they have been doing wrong. With these injuries they will need to step up to continue what they have done so far.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Doesn't know what COD is but I'm sure she knows what FPS is :)

:laugh:
I didn't!

:laugh: So true...

First person shooter Daisy.:P

Thanks, Cyris :D

Just trying to find a bright side in this but hopefully this adversary can help them to fix some of the things they have been doing wrong. With these injuries they will need to step up to continue what they have done so far.

I think the brightsides are going to be this

1: we're going to see our team come together. It might not be the prettiest thing we've ever since in life - but I honestly think that the team will severely buckle down and get the job done.

2: Kadri will take this opportunity and run with it. (please, please)

at the end of the day - it doesn't necessarily have to be pretty like I said, but we need to get the job done so.... woila.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
:laugh:
I didn't!

Thanks, Cyris :D

I think the brightsides are going to be this

1: we're going to see our team come together. It might not be the prettiest thing we've ever since in life - but I honestly think that the team will severely buckle down and get the job done.

2: Kadri will take this opportunity and run with it. (please, please)

at the end of the day - it doesn't necessarily have to be pretty like I said, but we need to get the job done so.... woila.

And we get to see if JVR can possibly be a realistic center option in the future.
It is going to be tough but it doesn't have to be all bad.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
And we get to see if JVR can possibly be a realistic center option in the future.
It is going to be tough but it doesn't have to be all bad.

exactly.
JVR didn't sound too excited about it - but it will be happily amazing if he actually is A: very good at it, and B: becomes our #1 centre we've been looking for. :laugh:

Day off. They visited Sick Kids Hospital today.

makes me wish I was a sick kid (slight kid).

i think some people need to remember that the CBA dictates mandatory rest days. so even though we'd like them to be tied to the mill-stone - they can't.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I think tj brennan needs to be given a game... the guy is literally goal per game on the marlies right now... 10 goals, jesus put him on the powerplay at least

DoubleDouble*

I could be wrong, but didn't JVR play C in the WJCs at one point?

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 54m
After a day off, Leafs back on the ice this morning; forward lines the same as Monday with Lupul, JVR, Kessel still together

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 54m
After a day off, Leafs back on the ice this morning; forward lines the same as Monday with Lupul, JVR, Kessel still together

I hope this line dominates like they did against Edmonton last time. I think they combined for 10 pts that night (although it was Kadri instead of Lupul).

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Who do you guys want to start this game and then the next night in Boston? It pretty much does not matter right now. They both have been excellent. But, I would really love to see how Bernier does against Boston. I am really curious to see. Reims on Friday, Bernier on Saturday night in hostile territory.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Who do you guys want to start this game and then the next night in Boston? It pretty much does not matter right now. They both have been excellent. But, I would really love to see how Bernier does against Boston. I am really curious to see. Reims on Friday, Bernier on Saturday night in hostile territory.
Have to say I'm really not sure. But maybe your suggestion would be the best.

Gives Reimer a chance to bounce back from a loss (though of course wasn't his fault) and gives Bernier a test against a team that he's going to need to be able to match up against if he wants that #1 job. It's so nice though to go into these back to back games not caring who we play in net on either one. Both guys are playing great hockey so it's just a coin toss at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad