UFA Watch central thread

How much would you offer Tavares?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Our GM has proven not to have the ability to make a sound, complicated trade.

Habs will get fleeced as they always do

mols47

Mar 10, 2011
I'm hoping Antoine Roussel will be a Hab and I got a little scoop that it's a real possibility. He's been one of my favourite players in the league not on the habs for awhile now. Someone you love to have on your team but hate it play against. He can play anywhere in the lineup, but I love imagining how tough him and Deslauriers would be together. I like how at least Bergevin is bringing in players that will sacrifice to win and getting rid of the softies.

Laurentide

Mar 24, 2018
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm hoping Antoine Roussel will be a Hab and I got a little scoop that it's a real possibility. He's been one of my favourite players in the league not on the habs for awhile now. Someone you love to have on your team but hate it play against. He can play anywhere in the lineup, but I love imagining how tough him and Deslauriers would be together. I like how at least Bergevin is bringing in players that will sacrifice to win and getting rid of the softies.
You basically just described Andrew Shaw prior to him being traded to the Habs. The only reason we got Shaw instead of Roussel is because Shaw had a previous relationship with Bergevin in Chicago and Bergevin always defaults to people he knows or thinks he knows.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
That's pretty much Bergevin and his advisors in a nutshell.

XavierZabo

Jun 22, 2018
Maybe Bergevin will finally get the Center of his dreams..isnt Deshernais up for grabs...:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It is now midnight eastern time. The courting period has officially begun. I could imagine half the GM's are currently calling Brisson as we speak.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

I can definitely see Habs sign him when he becomes a UFA.

He'll definitely be on the super cheap.

We will then have 6 Dmen, for our bottom 2 spots........makes sense...? lol

This of course, goes with having 12 forwards, to go into our bottom 6 forward group...

Amazing job this GM is doing...amazing.

Let's add Perron and Pleks too!!!

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
IIRC last year had a lot of (million)Dollar Store contracts at $1M/1Y, including our own Hemsky. Wonder what we will see this year. Which of these deals worked out great last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese