UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw (8/25/2016)

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
BVB to beat Madrid again

as usual

giphy.gif

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Anyone know when they release the actual schedule? Will be in UK for match day five and hoping to maybe pull a doubleheader.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
People should not underrate Lyon this year. Their young team is one year older, Fekir's back, their new coach has proved to be extremely competitive.
The only question mark is the central D. Nkoulou is highly talented but getting used to his new team. Mbiwa is more of a weakness, but they have Mammana behind him.

Just don't see Lyon beating Juventus and Sevilla.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

They can split with Sevilla. Sevilla maybe unbeatable in the EL, but in the CL they are mortal. BMG really thrashed them in the second match last year, as the 4-2 scoreline flattered the beaten spaniards. I think BMG is stronger than Lyon, but Lyon still have a really talented squad that can get all three points at home.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
They can split with Sevilla. Sevilla maybe unbeatable in the EL, but in the CL they are mortal. BMG really thrashed them in the second match last year, as the 4-2 scoreline flattered the beaten spaniards. I think BMG is stronger than Lyon, but Lyon still have a really talented squad that can get all three points at home.

Sevilla is very deep this year, doubt BMG would trash them again.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

I think they can steal some points from Juventus since they're usually not great in the GS.
As for Sevilla, they don't have more talent, I believe they have less in fact.
However, Sevilla is much more used to european battles and OL's team is extremely young.
Sevilla is probably favourite, but Lyon has a very decent chance of going through.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Madrid Dortmund and Spurs for Celtic please. A minimum of four goals against per game against a defence with a 35 year old in it and an increasingly hopeless goalie would be quite the chortle inducer.

RIP Celtic
jj.png

RIP Celtic
jj.png

FFS. Again.
jj.png

jj.png

lol Brendan Rodgers
jj.png

Well Ceremony got even more than he wanted for Celtic :laugh:
jj.png

RIP Celtic
jj.png

Celtic are going to be ripped a new one
jj.png

Rodgers with his philosophy :D
jj.png

****ing joke that we've drawn barca again. Must be 4 times in our last 4 cl appearances we've drawn barcelona
Serves you right for the perpetual desperate scramble for relevance by pretending things like this exist

CqEzV7oXgAEaDk8.jpg

warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png
warnock.png

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
When Rodgers leads Celtic past Barcelona, City and Mochengladbach you will all have to recognize his genius.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm excited to see the two greats of this era go head to head when Messi & Raffael finally step onto the same pitch.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The latter groups are much more entertaining so it sucks they play on the same day. Will be difficult to pick which of those games to watch.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Not a lot of love for Brugge in here

I'm not sure Leicester will go through tbh....

I think Brugges will finish ahead of them

Thank you :handclap:

Although I think they could just as easily finish 4th :laugh: It sucks we will probably have to play the first few games without our top two players who both got injured last week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad