U18 Discussion Thread

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Newhook makes it 2-0.

EDIT: Doesn't look like Newhook. Own goal by Latvia. Newhook never touched it lol. Krebs is credited with the goal I think.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Yup...if there were any doubts about NJ taking Generational Jack,he has blown them up ..now 100% Loco of they do not take him
..I guess he was bored just against USHL and college competition ..cause he has no problems scoring goals at this tournament whereas he was a relatively average finisher per #of shots taken in the UDNYDP stats..but Now he has shown he can finish efficiently in addition to his Generational skating and play making ..

So Definitely now NJ has no excuse...must take him because even He has elevated his game for this hunt for Gold at the u18s. ..thank God he will only face Hawks 2 times a season...can you imagine Generational Jack coming in on Seabrook 1 on? This is a Nightmare nobody wants to even think about. Oh the humanity!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Yup...if there were any doubts about NJ taking Generational Jack,he has blown them up ..now 100% Loco of they do not take him
..I guess he was bored just against USHL and college competition ..cause he has no problems scoring goals at this tournament whereas he was a relatively average finisher per #of shots taken in the UDNYDP stats..but Now he has shown he can finish efficiently in addition to his Generational skating and play making ..

So Definitely now NJ has no excuse...must take him because even He has elevated his game for this hunt for Gold at the u18s. ..thank God he will only face Hawks 2 times a season...can you imagine Generational Jack coming in on Seabrook 1 on? This is a Nightmare nobody wants to even think about. Oh the humanity!
Jack had a down shooting % this year, it will not last and he will bounce back to average for him which is what you are seeing as well.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Or when your team is weak and you are the only high talent player on it.
he should at least be looking like Kurashev out there, he isn't even doing that. Kurashev has played with snot and has stood out everywhere he goes. as I said, one tournament doesn't make a player, but you can't really think he has top 3 talent just watching him vs Hughes, Kakko, Byram and Turcotte?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Or when your team is weak and you are the only high talent player on it.

he should at least be looking like Kurashev out there, he isn't even doing that. Kurashev has played with snot and has stood out everywhere he goes. as I said, one tournament doesn't make a player, but you can't really think he has top 3 talent just watching him vs Hughes, Kakko, Byram and Turcotte?
Also he's got Spiridonov, Sheshin, and Dorofeyev. It's not like he's on a team with only Cozens-tier players.

Spiridonov is outplaying him too. Really embarrassing to be on a "weak team" and not even be the best player.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
USNTDP could have 5 going in the top 10 with Caufield and Boldy potentially getting in there. US fielding a incredibly strong and deep side against marginal competition.

Reactions: Blue Liner

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
USNTDP could have 5 going in the top 10 with Caufield and Boldy potentially getting in there. US fielding a incredibly strong and deep side against marginal competition.

I'm really, really interested to see where Caufield goes. If he falls far I am going to laugh my ass off. He should be a top 10 pick, in my opinion. Good case for Boldy to be made as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00