Value of: Tyler Toffoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Screams Vancouver
Vancouver doesn't have a lot of picks to give up and I doubt they want to trade away their 2025 1st and 2nd this trade deadline.

Podkolzin could be intriguing but risky given how his development has been handled.

Elias Pettersson Defenseman edition is also interesting.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
well we both know that's not going to happen

Devils need picks to use in a goalie trade this Summer or a young center who can be a 3C or hit that potential in the near future.

Montreal's 2nd is almost a 1st so its almost perfect? the small add is hard to figure out.

Is Lucius or preferably Lambert available?

• Haha
Reactions: Glorydays22

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Devils need picks to use in a goalie trade this Summer or a young center who can be a 3C or hit that potential in the near future.

Montreal's 2nd is almost a 1st so its almost perfect? the small add is hard to figure out.

Is Lucius or preferably Lambert available?
lucius far more likely than lambert

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
:(

Lambert looks like the perfect Mcleod replacement for the Devils.

Toffoli + Winnipeg boy Josh Filmon ?

for Lambert?:)

Anways, If no team isn't willing to cough up a 1st or the Kings aren't willing to trade Turcotte I'd take the Habs 2nd round pick offer.
Chevy is definitely much more likely to move picks over prospects at the deadline looking back at what he's done over the years.

I don't think we would outbid a first from another team but I think the MTL 2nd is definitely in play and would be the highest available 2nd from the contenders.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Colorado should make a move for him. Put Tyler on MacKinnons wing and watch Toffoli go on a scoring streak in the playoffs.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver doesn't have a lot of picks to give up and I doubt they want to trade away their 2025 1st and 2nd this trade deadline.

Podkolzin could be intriguing but risky given how his development has been handled.

Raty. Assuming Lekkerimaki and Willander are off the table. Lekkerimaki is their top prospect imo. Podkolzin will play. EPD is a bottom pairing guy maybe in the future. Nothing special there.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013

It's still doubtful any young swedes leave, but I think pod is likely, and probably silovs since both we're scratched tonight.

If nj takes mikhayev back then I could see the first being moved too, and possibly raty, maybe more. Travis green is probably a bad thing if it increases pods value to nj..

Reactions: David71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille