Player Discussion Tyler Seguin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
he only had one point against a non-playoff team. clearly he's a bum and we should jettison him now while he might potentially still have value.

beardedgraf

Nov 4, 2008
Dallas
It's just amazing to me, how far this team has come in the past five years. I don't post here often but watching players like Seguin and Spezza do the things they do with our guys, man, I feel compelled to comment. Who would have thought this is what we have to watch as fans. I love it and I love the haters.

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
I know you guys are being sarcastic and all but you have to admit you got pretty lucky landing Seguin. Now you have easily one of the premier lines in the NHL. Boston is really dumb and should be ashamed of themselves for how they handled Seguin.

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
I know you guys are being sarcastic and all but you have to admit you got pretty lucky landing Seguin. Now you have easily one of the premier lines in the NHL. Boston is really dumb and should be ashamed of themselves for how they handled Seguin.

One man's luck is another man's plan.

QDHcQdn.jpg

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
This is all Tyler's fault. He gets here and now all they care about are fun-sized bottles of Vodka.

Well that explains the defense. Maybe we should make a Vodka bottle our Goalie, nobody will get near it

Rune Forumwalker

May 11, 2006
Those costumes look more inspired from the new movie than any other adaptation. They are all dead to me now and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad