Player Discussion Tyler Seguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2007
Australia
I downloaded a Chrome extension called Hola. It detects what country the content is in and gives you an IP to access it. It works great.

Hola is a godsend. It's how I watch Netflix and Hulu in Korea. It's improved now too. Before it just gave you an option for USA but now if you go to a Canadian site it gives you the option of choosing Canada. Same for England.

Uncle Hulka

Aug 1, 2014
I'm not a tattoo guy, but damn if he doesn't have some of the sweetest Yakuza like sleeves. Nice, unless he wants to try an onsen.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
tumblr_ndfhjfhkaS1t05v0so4_500.gif

He lost all the comps. Trade this loser.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Nah, he won the pinata one, didn't he?

But on the other hand.....didn't Jamie Benn pull off some stellar shooting at the Skills Competition, a few years back? Went 4/4 in targets, I think. :laugh:

If so, then yeah Segs is expendable. Trade him while you can, Nilly!

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Can't win silly contests, can't keep from getting sick..geez, was even sick for the first freaking game, come on now..trade him before the rest of the league catches on...before he loses that sterling reputation.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
As far as I can tell, this is the first time in franchise history we've ever had a guy score four straight hat tricks for us. Last player that wasn't Seguin to net one was Ott in 2010.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
How long before someone else notches one, you think?

I'm fine with Seguin's continued dominance, but wouldn't mind seeing Spezza go on a tear.

MetalGodAOD*

The thing I love about his 2 normal goals tonight was they weren't his patented snipes or one-timer. They were both dirty goals right in front of the net. If he adds that to his repitore this year, it's going to be a scary thing.

McGinley

Captain, my captain
Feb 13, 2013
Ugh, how are you guys forgetting that goals scored by Seguin don't count? TRADE LOST! TRADE HIM FOR A BAG OF FROZEN PUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad